20 minutes ago, Keldon said:

These arrived today woo hoo. 

15375193744827402037792862243868.jpg

You must have an efficient postie 😉

Hoping mine turn up today.

Cheers

G

• Moderators

ive been sent a delivery notification, just need to see if postman decides to do his job today!

11 minutes ago, djben9 said:

ive been sent a delivery notification, just need to see if postman decides to do his job today!

Just found mine in the Junk folder.

Just bought 2 Vietnam style mid-caps and 2 VN High Caps, for use with my DMR and my M16A2 to make it look more like an A1.

Cheers

G

• Supporters

My patch arrived fine !

cheers for the donkey work getting them done ! 👍

Bought some patches 😁

DSC_0081[1].JPG

• Supporters
4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Old style fully trade marked PX4 with rotating barrel, four mags & a Blackhawk holster 😈

Sweeeeeeeeet ! 😍

On 06/09/2018 at 11:05, MisterG said:

Just bought a TM M16A2 and a handguard so it can pass for an A1 if you don't look too closely.

DSC_0064[1].JPG

Got some more deans connetors, just put one on this.

DSC_0001[1].JPG

On 01/09/2018 at 22:15, Adolf Hamster said:

Have you tested the asg grenade? I've seen them around but not heard much about how well they work

I owned one, it worked really well but then the 'fuse' suddenly popped out and well warranty is not RTB so I am stuck with a dead bit of plastic. Now I just use MK4's, cheaper and fun too. 

• Supporters

Looks awesome, I was actually looking at something very much like this last night, have you got a link for it mate ?😁

43 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Came across this a couple of wks ago and thought “that’s mental ! I’m having one !”🤪

so I did ! Arrived today and it’s truly batshit crazy and I love it , it came with the mesh visor fitted but you also get a clear panel as well (but that’s just boring) SO I’ve ordered an iridium motorbike visor to cut down too fit it , much more appropriate to the helmet I thought ?😉

AND the visor is spring loaded ! Press the catch and whoosh ! Up it goes ! 🤩

63ED187F-8442-4310-9B55-AA811C07CCCE.jpeg

679DE5B0-8EB6-499F-8461-9C538F415B84.jpeg

7E71ECBD-387D-43D2-9B69-4C9CF5C40390.jpeg

• Supporters

13 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Looks awesome, I was actually looking at something very much like this last night, have you got a link for it mate ?😁

Yup no probs my friend ,, mines from fleabay it was from this seller

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WST-Helmet-Face-Mask-Tactical-Protective-Airsoft-Paintball-CF-Game-4-Color/332740893804?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3D76ad5cb71e244183af2edec9a5bf241e%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D163171327178%26itm%3D332740893804&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

but I only paid £44.99 all in for mine so don’t know if it the £=$ exchange or demand but price has gone up a fair bit .

one thing I will say is it weighs a ton (I’d say it’s on a par with a MK6) BUT once you’ve got it properly fitted it’s really comfortable to wear , has a nicely made clone op-core rig in it .👍

On 22/09/2018 at 21:21, Druid799 said:

Came across this a couple of wks ago and thought “that’s mental ! I’m having one !”🤪

so I did ! Arrived today and it’s truly batshit crazy and I love it , it came with the mesh visor fitted but you also get a clear panel as well (but that’s just boring) SO I’ve ordered an iridium motorbike visor to cut down too fit it , much more appropriate to the helmet I thought ?😉

AND the visor is spring loaded ! Press the catch and whoosh ! Up it goes ! 🤩

63ED187F-8442-4310-9B55-AA811C07CCCE.jpeg

679DE5B0-8EB6-499F-8461-9C538F415B84.jpeg

7E71ECBD-387D-43D2-9B69-4C9CF5C40390.jpeg

And what if the catch gets shot or caught mid game and whoosh your face is exposed.

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, cropzy said:

And what if the catch gets shot or caught mid game and whoosh your face is exposed.

Very true BUT even if this was to happen there’d be less of my face exposed than wearing goggles (apart from the side obviously) plus I’d not have too worry about about getting hit again as I’d more than likely been kicked of site for shoving such a hot gun up said offenders arse ! 😫

the catch is very VERY stiff ! 😂😂😂👍

Pack of Silent Fill O-ring's for my mags.

Just emptied them (they came slightly pressurised) and put a little maintenance gas in each... fuck my life thats a lot of gas that spews out the sides while filling! Unacceptable.

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, Seven said:

Pack of Silent Fill O-ring's for my mags.

Just emptied them (they came slightly pressurised) and put a little maintenance gas in each... fuck my life thats a lot of gas that spews out the sides while filling! Unacceptable.

what gun?

i'd noticed the same issue on my hicapa until the tech at my local pointed out it's intentionally designed so  the gas vents out, you fill the mag until you get liquid propane spewing out then you know it's properly full, the 40 mike does the same thing (and indeed specifically states so in the manual).

supposedly tm are the main ones for doing it, although i wouldn't be surprised if we started doing it before long.

Bought a TMC Halo mask and some TMC goggles but didn't realise the mask required a helmet until after it had been shipped. Could probably have DIY'd a strap to be fair.

Looks very cool though! Bit heavy (500g) and feels like you are wearing an S10 without filters, so I suppose not particularly comfortable. Doesn't have any use, purely cosmetic. I assume the rest of the tube goes into a backpack or something but as mentioned, it has no actual use. Looks to be pretty well put together but won't get the chance to use it properly.

Anyway, sold it 20 mins after it arrived as I don't use a helmet. Goggles are still available if anyone is interested 😂Bought them to compliment the mask but no use for them now.

Would say the mask is fairly overpriced for what it is though.

Probably better off buying a cheap 3M mask and bolting bits to it lol.

20180924_132638.jpg

15 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

what gun?

i'd noticed the same issue on my hicapa until the tech at my local pointed out it's intentionally designed so  the gas vents out, you fill the mag until you get liquid propane spewing out then you know it's properly full, the 40 mike does the same thing (and indeed specifically states so in the manual).

supposedly tm are the main ones for doing it, although i wouldn't be surprised if we started doing it before long.

Prowin 170mm 40rnd hicapa mags.

Filling an empty mag and gas spews out around the edges the entire time its being filled, not just when its full.

A perfect example:

7 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

@BigBlackGlock do you reckon you could wire comms into the pretend mic? And is that black pipe actually a pipe?

Didn't get much of a look at it before selling unfortunately but the pipe looks to just be a piece of cord, no way of turning it into a drinking tube or anything. Can't comment on the comms, sorry!

I’ll buy one anyway and maul with it. I’d have bought that from you if I’d have known