The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Finally decided I'd get myself a Webley, along with a hard case so I'm not showing up with my CM18 in the box it came in!

DlsbXCoW0AEnqHz.jpg

DlsbXU3W0AAaNZA.jpg

• Supporters

Barely used S.T.A.R. XR5 at the NAE , was selling a load of kit , guy next to me had it , ended up swapping a dog ruff AK (and some beer tokens hence it’s in ‘what have you just bought’) said it was faulty not feeding properly and poor range . Had a quick look , no nub and the gearbox was dry as a cream cracker! New nub and a liberal application of silicon and now great range and running very smoothly but best of all ITS THE SILLY WHITE ONE ! 😂😂😂

Longer tight bore barrels (zci) for the r8-l and my bros raider L. Why do I always order stuff while I am away and can’t fit them when they arrive 😭 . And managed to find a peli hard case that fits 2 rifles, my glock and everything else I could need for a good day of airsoft 😀

12 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Barely used S.T.A.R. XR5 at the NAE , was selling a load of kit , guy next to me had it , ended up swapping a dog ruff AK (and some beer tokens hence it’s in ‘what have you just bought’) said it was faulty not feeding properly and poor range . Had a quick look , no nub and the gearbox was dry as a cream cracker! New nub and a liberal application of silicon and now great range and running very smoothly but best of all ITS THE SILLY WHITE ONE ! 😂😂😂

This post needs backed up with pictures!!!  😉

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

This post needs backed up with pictures!!!  😉

Happy now ? 😁

Stuck this angled grip on but am thinking it needs a Hera arms CQC to finish it off well .👍

21E078C5-FCC3-43F8-B843-FC0A035894D1.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Happy now ? 😁

Stuck this angled grip on but am thinking it needs a Hera arms CQC to finish it off well .👍

21E078C5-FCC3-43F8-B843-FC0A035894D1.jpeg

HERA Arms WHITE cqr grip lol. Looks cool that👍🏻

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

HERA Arms WHITE cqr grip lol. Looks cool that👍🏻

I was thinking black but with the grip sections in white ! 

5 hours ago, Game Cam said:

Managed to hunt down 3 more mags for my M1911A1 in time for OP Grimreaper this weekend.

IMG_20180829_175024852.jpg

Just wondered how hot those co2 mags shoot?

• Supporters

Just picked up a x4 ACOG replica for £50. Not bad considering how much I see them typically advertised at.

Probably won't use it much - magnification is a tad overkill at my sites but I've had my eye on one for a while now. 

Might slap one of those micro red dots on it whilst I'm at it. You can usually pick em up for about a tenner nowadays..

9 hours ago, Lokai said:

Just wondered how hot those co2 mags shoot?

1st shot of a fresh CO2 blub is 400

2nd is 370

3rd is 370

Then it goes to 348 for the rest of the shots.

I always put a new bulb in at the start of the day and fire 5 off from each before using them (from the mags I have had so far).

1 hour ago, Game Cam said:

1st shot of a fresh CO2 blub is 400

2nd is 370

3rd is 370

Then it goes to 348 for the rest of the shots.

I always put a new bulb in at the start of the day and fire 5 off from each before using them (from the mags I have had so far).

Thanks, I quite fancy switching to co2 mags for once the cold weather comes in and green gas starts been problematic.

Strict 350 site rules tho has always put me off a bit.

Started my L119A2 build.. before you say it, i know its a G5.

I cant really afford to get a M4 at the moment so im starting with the smaller bits that will work on my G5 and the last peices to the puzzle will be the M4 and either the 9" Rail or 12" rail.

Already had the Magpul AFG 2 replica.

Purchased the Magpul CTR style stock and ASAP sling plate.

Had to mount the sling plate upside down but it still works.

Up next will be:

• ERGO 2 PISTOL GRIP (TAN)
  • STEEL REPLICA SUREFIRE 216A FLASH HIDER

If anyone knows where i can find these please let me know.

20180831_191411.jpg

• Supporters

A 10 round shot-shell holder, since I'm all about the pump action at the moment.

5tZ9GQj.jpg

To be honest, I only bought it because the colour matches my outfit. ;)

As per this Evike review, the shells are a very tight fit and don't want to feed down freely.  As much as I enjoy fettling things, it might be nice to get a piece of airsoft kit that actually works as described out of the box without modification.

18 hours ago, Jayjay said:

STEEL REPLICA SUREFIRE 216A FLASH HIDER

If anyone knows where i can find these please let me know.

I do know there is a replica by 'Big Dragon', they called it the Hell Angel.

Used to be listed on AirsoftClub but cannot find it at the moment, hope the name might help with finding one.

https://moderncombatsports.co.uk/products/scuba-air-tank-refill-station?variant=39990245328

Image result for rap4 scuba refill

and will be getting one of these: http://www.roho.co.uk/watersports/3-Litre-300-bar-Air-Gun-Cylinder-With-Filling-Kit.html

Dammit...I've done it again!

Bought 2 weeks ago...G&G TR4-18 and added my bits to it. (Acetech Predator tracer, Element AN/PEQ15, Elcan Spectre clone 1x4 with red dot sight) and on yesterday I got myself a ASG Storm 360 Grenade...(Went with the green weenie..as it'll be easier to find in the dark) also traded in the Nuprol Holo sight I bought 2 weeks ago (It sat wonky on the rail of the G&G TR4-18) and upgrade to a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 Scope which sit's on the awesome ICS MARS.

An expensive day...and I had to say no to the Tokyo Marui's they were un-stacking from the shipment crate at JDAirsoft.... but I was tempted to either finance it or stick it on the credit card...lol but I grit my teeth and walked out...until next month! :) 

20180901_213711.jpg

20180901_213634.jpg

20180901_213804.jpg

20180901_214142.jpg

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Have you tested the asg grenade?

+1.  I've missed one going off at my feet before, and have likewise had to point out to other folk that they've been hit.  Maybe shout "PYROOOOO!" like they do on the YouTubes. ;)

14 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Have you tested the asg grenade? I've seen them around but not heard much about how well they work

Not personally used one, but a member of our “team” has one. Lob it in a room, everyone in the room gets hit.