The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

IMAX B6 V2

Turnigy 7.4 Lipo (Deans)

Fireproof Bag

Laptop style cable for charger.

Three more weeks and one more game until I’m on UKARA, so I’m spreading the cost out a bit. 

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Wo1f said:

HPA’d WE P90 gbbr 

269A0F29-899C-4C5C-A5F5-E4C7D21461DE.thumb.jpeg.6dfeaeaf700196f35d77ffa118c02781.jpeg

ooh damn that's tasty, didn't occur to me but it makes sense the way that things designed you wouldn't need to hpa via the mag (which is my biggest bugbear with most gbb hpa conversions)

15 hours ago, Lokai said:

Yep, that's why I bought it , plenty of space -

IMG_20180811_145120.jpg

What make/model or even a link if you have one? I have large frame glasses and they are too big for the Dye i4 and this looks like there’s more room.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
2 hours ago, Sprizmo said:

What make/model or even a link if you have one? I have large frame glasses and they are too big for the Dye i4 and this looks like there’s more room.

It's a WARQ helmet 

Supposed to be incredibly good.

But they are £175 in the standard black colour with clear lens:

https://fubarbundy.co.uk/shop/warq-full-face-helmet-black/

You can get them custom made with loads of different options direct from WARQ.

https://warq.eu/en/

8 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

ooh damn that's tasty, didn't occur to me but it makes sense the way that things designed you wouldn't need to hpa via the mag (which is my biggest bugbear with most gbb hpa conversions)

I agree. I hate HPA. The P90 is a fantastic gun that’s let down by a badly designed mag valve that always leaks. Now the mag doesn’t need any internals whatsoever. 

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I agree. I hate HPA. The P90 is a fantastic gun that’s let down by a badly designed mag valve that always leaks. Now the mag doesn’t need any internals whatsoever. 

yeah, i did always wonder why they decided to do it the way they did rather than flip the action upside down.

7 hours ago, GothicGhost said:

Where from?

Got it from Fubar Bundy.

Bought my first set of Cammies and tried them on today. Now an official member of the MTP mafia. Bit dissapointed that the ‘genuine issue ubacs’ I bought off eBay didn’t come with a NSN so likely a cheap knock off. It’s also much greener than the trousers I got! On the bright side I picked up a brand new pair of Altberg defenders still wrapped as they left the factory for £60. 

1 minute ago, Huxley said:

Don't love mine, I suffer with rolled ankles and my defenders eventually went soft around this region.

My Scarpa r-evo gtx are leagues above them.

But were they £60 😘Haha

I have a pair of scarpa mountain boots too. Really nice boots, but I find they pinch too much when I wear them for hours on end.

Cohesive bandage is my go-to when my joints start playing up. Nice and flexible, breathable and supportive. It's magic stuff :D 

13 hours ago, Huxley said:

Very true, which is why I keep using mine for Airsoft, but I will have to buy some compression socks when it gets a bit slippy.

I’m sure the scarpas are very nice boots though. 🙃

It’s like a whole new gun without a new gun 🙄

Maple Leaf Crazy Jet 260mm

2 autobot 70s

CTR type stock

Nuprol Bocca series 2 9” rail

FMA functional PEQ 

LFS discs to replace the NPAS

and about to add a TacVector Maverick (T1 clone) hopefully the GBBR won’t shake this one to death

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

A rather splendid rifle from @Dibz14 and his lovely lady 😊

Is that getting the airsoft Engenuity hop treatment?

a big as extended mag for my G17 (now looks sick) I managed to resist the drum mag. I am also looking at this. I know that i don't need it but i sure as hell want it 

😊

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Archives-Custom-Slide-S-Type-for-Marui-WE-G17-Airsoft-GBB-Gold-Barrel/113131320599?epid=1639846725&hash=item1a5726f517:g:pXEAAOSwIBJabEEW