The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

3 x M4 G&G midcaps (120 rounds) 

1 bottle of G&G red tracers (to show me when im running low) 0.25

1 bottle of green tracers to mix in with regular BBs. 0.25

Had a lot of the main components for a while, only recently got it all together when the final bits arrived. Finally got the perfect night game/night time at milsim set up.

Gen 3 PVS-14 with wilcox j-arm and mount.

TM MP7 with Polarstar HPA internally, Aimpoint T1, G&P DBAL IR version and genuine surefire M600v weapon light.

Absolute beast of a gun for its size and being HPA with a silencer makes it so quiet ,coupled with being able to see in the dark and it all just becomes too easy.

Night set-up 2.jpg

31 minutes ago, GREG_BURTON said:

Had a lot of the main components for a while, only recently got it all together when the final bits arrived. Finally got the perfect night game/night time at milsim set up.

Gen 3 PVS-14 with wilcox j-arm and mount.

TM MP7 with Polarstar HPA internally, Aimpoint T1, G&P DBAL IR version and genuine surefire M600v weapon light.

Absolute beast of a gun for its size and being HPA with a silencer makes it so quiet ,coupled with being able to see in the dark and it all just becomes too easy.

All that gear, only to be taken out by a 14 year old chubby lad from Crawley named Dave, with his two tone CM16, Call of Duty Ghost mask and surplus MTP 🤣

Jokes aside, bloody nice setup there! Always wanted an MP7 also, just never got around to it. Bet it is a dream with the P*!

Edit: Holy Jesus, I just Google'd the Gen 3 PVS-14 and the price 🤤 That is an impressive bit of kit!

Just now, BigBlackGlock said:

All that gear, only to be taken out by a 14 year old chubby lad from Crawley named Dave, with his two tone CM16, Call of Duty Ghost mask and surplus MTP 🤣

Jokes aside, bloody nice setup there! Always wanted an MP7 also, just never got around to it. Bet it is a dream with the P*!

That first sentence did make me chuckle. Yeah the P* MP7 is a gun i wanted for a long time but are quite uncommon in the UK and didn't fancy importing anything as customs charges suck so sold one of my other guns and just sat on the money until 1 came up for sale. And well with night vision i don't know a single airsofter who doesn't want night vision so no need to explain that one.

2 x 11.1 lipos

Charger

Tracer unit

3000 .25 BBs

1000 lumin torch with key mod mount. 

SKINT

On 31/07/2018 at 16:36, Polluxtroy69 said:

This GC16 Predator came this morning. (Along with a new rug haha). 

Reviews ive read on it have been very positive and its the AEG i wanted if i didnt get the UMP and now I have both. 

20180731_132136.jpg

What battery are you using with it as thinking of getting one myself? 

1 minute ago, Keldon said:

What battery are you using with it as thinking of getting one myself? 

11.1 lipo. Went for the 3 stem 'nunchuck' it fits tightly but it fits. Im probably going to extend or move the mosfet as its in the way. But that'll be when the warranty runs out. 

Hope this helps you out mate. What colour you thinking? 

Just now, Polluxtroy69 said:

11.1 lipo. Went for the 3 stem 'nunchuck' it fits tightly but it fits. Im probably going to extend or move the mosfet as its in the way. But that'll be when the warranty runs out. 

Hope this helps you out mate. What colour you thinking? 

Thanks, I think I'll just go standard black or maybe the grey don't like the green. You will have to let me know how it feels like in a skirmish. If you don't mind me asking where you got yours from. Was looking at zero-one myself?

Just now, Keldon said:

Thanks, I think I'll just go standard black or maybe the grey don't like the green. You will have to let me know how it feels like in a skirmish. If you don't mind me asking where you got yours from. Was looking at zero-one myself?

Ive not seen the grey face to face but i have seen the green when i went to patrol base on Tuesday and it looks nice! Much nicer than i expected, it caught my eye. 

I bought it from here and its this exact one https://www.defconairsoft.co.uk/product/gg-gc16-predator-full-metal-with-keymod-rail-etu-mosfet/

I had a few issues with these people though with their online availability of stock as i bought other stuff too. I ordered:

Gun

Battery (they didnt have the 2 stick nunchuck i wanted & the single stick is too long so i asked for it to be cancelled).

Lipo charger (was in the sale; ended up out of stock got a cheaper one)

Tub of 0.25 bio BBs 

Nuprol tracer unit (On back order, which i knew. They called me after i emailed them about the refund i hadnt had from the battery and charger. They were not sure when the tracer unit was in stock so offered me the Xcoretech one for trade price which i accepted and is now in the post).

If you do use Defcon Airsoft even though i had issues, they sorted them out and went beyond what i expected. 

I think im going to a game on Tuesday or Thursday but im 100% playing at Spartan in Cheltenham on the 12th. 

• Supporters
20 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Arcteryx cap

crye low pro chest rig

crye 152/bottle pouch 

BFG tenspeed triple 

2BAE54B3-9093-4148-993A-80527482D36B.jpeg

You didn’t keep the harness for long , up for sale already ! 😱

22 minutes ago, Polluxtroy69 said:

Ive not seen the grey face to face but i have seen the green when i went to patrol base on Tuesday and it looks nice! Much nicer than i expected, it caught my eye. 

I bought it from here and its this exact one https://www.defconairsoft.co.uk/product/gg-gc16-predator-full-metal-with-keymod-rail-etu-mosfet/

I had a few issues with these people though with their online availability of stock as i bought other stuff too. I ordered:

Gun

Battery (they didnt have the 2 stick nunchuck i wanted & the single stick is too long so i asked for it to be cancelled).

Lipo charger (was in the sale; ended up out of stock got a cheaper one)

Tub of 0.25 bio BBs 

Nuprol tracer unit (On back order, which i knew. They called me after i emailed them about the refund i hadnt had from the battery and charger. They were not sure when the tracer unit was in stock so offered me the Xcoretech one for trade price which i accepted and is now in the post).

If you do use Defcon Airsoft even though i had issues, they sorted them out and went beyond what i expected. 

I think im going to a game on Tuesday or Thursday but im 100% playing at Spartan in Cheltenham on the 12th. 

Cool will be waiting to hear how it goes. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Listed it up in anger as it didn’t fit me well, sorted it now😂😂

Bwahahahaha ! You knobber ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂

Oakley Pilot Gloves. 

£20 from War and Peace show. 

Genuine article - tags inside, attached via tag to legit packaging and still sealed in bag - ex-Level Peaks Associates labelled stock. 

Very comfortable indeed. Damn this hot weather! 

IMG-20180806-WA0003.jpeg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

FINALLY got my hands on a Tokyo Marui Glock 17!

...ermm... Springer.

uU0p17f.jpg

Joke present for a mate who asked for a TM G17 for his birthday. He's getting exactly what he's asked for! :D

Big thanks to our lovely RDB, for helping out :)

• Moderators

did you use the discount code? ;) (think it runs out today?)