The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Wouldn’t dare ask how much , but nice finded  👍

you lucky f**ker ! 😉

7 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Rescued a very beat up old Classic Army M249 Para. Needs a lot of work and a complete rebuild internally.

20180722_102021.jpg

Well it's bee stripped down and it's not too bad. It's been abused and neglected but most of the problems are easy fixes. The state of the grease in the gearbox is disgusting and the quick change spring fell out at some point and wasn't put back so the spring is bent. Other than that new motor, piston, cylinder and TDC R hop mod on the hop up and it should be good for 25 rps out to 70m. A lot of the details need work though, the cocking handle assembly isn't an assembly anymore, the aluminium bipod mount has been chewed up by the stamped steel bipod, the locking assembly for the top heat shield has been bent out of shape as has the feed ramp. All the steel parts have surface rust so need stripping, cleaning up, in th case of a couple reshaping and repainting. Needs a new rear body pin and a new set of screws and various bits tightening up and it'll rock.

New pistol came today, EMG SAI Blu, made by Armorer Works (WE). Shooting around 300-310 on GG, will pick up CO2 mags in the future and see how it fairs up.

SAI Blu 1.jpg

SAI Blu 2.jpg

SAI Blu 3.jpg

SAI Blu 4.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, chaoticelements said:

I recently took delivery of a minimap and ronin -type belt from my favourite ukranian gear maker

Going for a full Kurmaz loadout?

Indeed, It's Swedish M90.

Had G3 cut uniform in M90 made by Roman Kurmaz, and had a minimap and ronin belt made recently.

And nah, don't think i'll go for the whole loadout - I'm happy enough with the DCS.

Might go for some M81 and Multicam cryes next, though :^)

Although, my guns could do with some money being put into them...

• Supporters
2 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Are those Ukranian boots?

Ninja feet ? 

23 minutes ago, chaoticelements said:

Indeed, It's Swedish M90.

I’m a big fan of Scandinavian camo my self got a full set of Norwegian M98 and danish M84

The bits to make this. I wanted a triple mk5 flash bang holder that was easy to access etc. Couldn't find what i wanted to figured i would make it myself.

3  pvc tube, 3 tube caps, 3 old warhammer bases, some scappa tape, a few rubber tap washers, some velcro and a strap along with the belt mount from an old pistol mag holder.

Yeah its rough n ready. But the idea is wear it with the lids at the bottom, rip the velcro, flash bang drops out. Can probably use some double sided tape to stick strikers to the top end of the tubes too.

36A5AE54-84EF-464D-9B1A-712B1AB255EF.png

E6D96B6D-68E5-439A-ACC4-3443E370C0F3.png

4860C949-86F0-4295-9153-677893464EAB.png

Well the M249 has turned from a do up jobe to a full blown restoration. First on the list is a new steel bipod mount to replaced the mulched aluminium one. Next is a new rear upper receiver pin. I've been searching but not found anywhere with one in stock. Any help locating one would be much appreciated. 

20180725_181216.jpg

On 19/07/2018 at 12:21, Robert James said:

Umarex HK45 Compact Tactical Pistol

ASG Scorpion EVO B.E.T

X300 Pistol Torch

Is the X300 a clone or real steel?

Im gonna be looking for one soon and looking for the best clone I can find.