The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

20 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

I sure hope I do 😫 Although I still need to buy a case, kinda forgot about that small part 😂

I keep saying I’m gonna build one of those glass desk PC’s where it’s all looking pretty underneath 

• Supporters

60,000 .25’s ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

I remember, back in the day, when this was an airsoft forum.

Showing your age now mate!

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, CKinnerley said:

I remember, back in the day, when this was an airsoft forum.

It still is, "offending cars" split into their own off-topic thread

4 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Got Hextac to make me a suppressor from the game Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Cost a bit but it is cool 😀

14mm CCW threads

received_407882292941952.jpeg

received_407882262941955.jpeg

received_407882342941947.jpeg

I think you'll need to give us some details... And a price! No idea what I would put it on though!

2 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I think you'll need to give us some details... And a price! No idea what I would put it on though!

As he had to design/model it first, I assume the price is a bit higher for me as opposed to if he were to sell another :) But for the design & manufacturing, it was £50. You have the option to send him a donor flash hider to mount it to, also. Flash hider I used has a grub screw so I can tighten it up with the suppressor having the correct orientation. As it is 3D printed, it is very light.

Would definitely recommend Hextac - I have bought a few custom things off of him and he works pretty fast! You can find him on Facebook.

But you are correct regarding the gun, looks a bit too crazy for most of them!

1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

As he had to design/model it first, I assume the price is a bit higher for me as opposed to if he were to sell another :) But for the design & manufacturing, it was £50. You have the option to send him a donor flash hider to mount it to, also. Flash hider I used has a grub screw so I can tighten it up with the suppressor having the correct orientation. As it is 3D printed, it is very light.

Would definitely recommend Hextac - I have bought a few custom things off of him and he works pretty fast! You can find him on Facebook.

But you are correct regarding the gun, looks a bit too crazy for most of them!

I think it would have to be the Fa-mas :)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Flash hider I used has a grub screw so I can tighten it up with the suppressor having the correct orientation. As it is 3D printed, it is very light.

Not even possible to think of the reaction if you’d used a ‘standard’ one and it had been off ! 

I think I’d quite possibly have chucked a stroke in your shoes ! 😱⚰️

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Not even possible to think of the reaction if you’d used a ‘standard’ one and it had been off ! 

I think I’d quite possibly have chucked a stroke in your shoes ! 😱⚰️

O-rings are a great solution to rectifying alignment with flash hiders and the like, in my experience! Chuck one of those on the threads and you can generally screw it on pretty tight against the O-ring 😅 Grub screw is far more effective, however.

13 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I think it would have to be the Fa-mas :)

Gotta dress it up like it is in the game!

Combat_rifle_silencer_DXMD.jpg

14 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

O-rings are a great solution to rectifying alignment with flash hiders and the like, in my experience! Chuck one of those on the threads and you can generally screw it on pretty tight against the O-ring 😅 Grub screw is far more effective, however.

Gotta dress it up like it is in the game!

Combat_rifle_silencer_DXMD.jpg

Havent played Deus Ex since the original one. Wow that is all sorts of heretic. Non bullpupped famas with g36/valorise rail. 

3 hours ago, E21A said:

😁😁

1214FD5C-BB80-421E-96E1-1A9D34093178.jpeg

So strapping a dozen grenades on you weren't enough. Now you gone and got yourself a launcher. What next? 😂

2 hours ago, HKRiceBucket said:

So strapping a dozen grenades on you weren't enough. Now you gone and got yourself a launcher. What next? 😂

🤔🤔🤔

Bought a couple bottles o' Nuprol 2.0.

Fired my Masada on Guarder Black Power Up out of curiosity and it chrono'd at 480 - 500fps! The barrel is only like 8".

I feel as if it will still be hot on 2.0 so I will have to reduce the FPS further.

Also bought this tacticool jacket from a dude in an alleyway - swears it is genuine Crye multiglam! 😎

Screenshot_20180709-212204.jpg

509mm TBB, Bipod, some .36 ASG Devils and .40 Geoffs.

Turning the Tippmann M4 into a DMR for the summer.  Less running 😅

After buying my first gun the TM scar h last month this month I got my first sidearm! (Taking bets on how long it takes to go bankrupt) Got it from Land Warrior Airsoft, it arrived after a couple of days and they didn't ask for ukara (thought that was a bit odd, was half expecting them to send it two tone)

20180710_172657.thumb.jpg.eea36c4d25db1d69fb6442753c509969.jpg