The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Noooooooooo!

I dislike M4s and really like my arp9. So I'm starting to think smg's are more my thing...

Just a shame mags are like dodo tears....

I'm going to play with it tomorrow as a secondary and see what I think...

Flucking expensive secondary ! Take it you weren’t raised in the boosom of the church , old JC and the water in too wine ? 😇😇😇

ive gone 180’ and got an old school sliding stock MP5 A3 with zilch stuck on it ! 😉

and took delivery this am of a Danish M84 field shirt to set up a summer woodland loadout , already got troos and a boonie .👍

E35B845F-1F46-498A-9B9B-271AC3DBCEC7.jpeg

4 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Flucking expensive secondary ! Take it you weren’t raised in the bosom of the church , old JC and the water in too wine ? 😇😇😇

Lol - it would be if it stayed secondary permanently, true!
The only reason I can't run it as a main is that tomorrow's game is a non-stop 6 hour affair, where everyone else pretty much has hicaps - And I only have one 90 round mag for the Vector.... I'd be slaughtered in seconds!!

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

I only have one 90 round mag for the Vector.... I'd be slaughtered in seconds!!

True , but it’ll be so epic they’ll sing songs in Valhalla about it ! 🤩

A railed optic mount and a cheap ass replica of the sightmark micro dot.

Everything should be delivered within wednesday so I can finally build my ghetto acog monstrosity 😂

• Supporters
11 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Five more new Vector mags, sundry Vector spares, some RS KRISS rails and a lower Picatinny handguard 😉

I read this as 5 more Vectors, and it still didn’t surprise me. That’s how bad your habit has gotten!😏

Well it's been a bloody long time coming but I finally got myself a WAS Recon along with WAS triple double mag pouches and a single double. Already loaded up with as much as I can fit on it. So glad I made the leap because my old condor PC doesn't stand up against it. 

20180702_183321.jpg

20180702_183305.jpg

20180702_183300.jpg

Sent my PTS Masada GBB outer and inner barrel to LCS Engineering outpost a few weeks back to get shortened and rethreaded, and it is now back with me! He did an absolutely amazing job. Super clean work. Time to fit it back in the gun and basically complete the build 😉

I believe the outer barrel was 14.5" before being cut down, for reference. Now it is basically half that.

Edit: Put pictures in the gun picture thread of the build

20180703_122044.jpg

20180703_122049.jpg

Just ordered a viper backpack, trying to organise my stuff a little better. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
9 hours ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Sent my PTS Masada GBB outer and inner barrel to LCS Engineering outpost a few weeks back to get shortened and rethreaded, and it is now back with me! He did an absolutely amazing job. Super clean work. Time to fit it back in the gun and basically complete the build 😉

I believe the outer barrel was 14.5" before being cut down, for reference. Now it is basically half that.

Edit: Put pictures in the gun picture thread of the build

So, do I get my £10 referral fee now ;)

1 hour ago, HKRiceBucket said:

Finally not a rental anymore! yes! 😂

Just picked up my newbie care package . 😍

Tracer check

Red dot check

Scope check

ARP9 check

Warthog check

Time to tinker! 😆 

IMG_20180704_111751[1].jpg

Flash bastard 

20 hours ago, MisterG said:

Just bought a TM G17

Still stuck in the Royal Mail depot in Scotland unfortunately.  Keen to try it out - itchy trigger finger 😉

Nothing sexy this week..but seeing as it was "hotter than hell" last weekend, I ended up ditching the chest rig...but had issues with where to carry my mags.  Had a couple on my belt..but wanted to carry more, so just ordered this US Govt issued M16 x6 mag bandoleer, to carry a few extra mags when I wanna run light during the summer days.   :)

20180704_195351.jpg

Bought a HSGI Extended Pistol TACO pouch because my 50rd hi capa mag needed a home lol.20180704_230146.thumb.jpg.e7c057280f1f5d3d5ebe48a71e85243f.jpg20180704_230203.thumb.jpg.b8462a5d8fbc9c4459a0ecba31eee4a9.jpg

And currently now nursing the open wound in my wallet from a P* Jack HPA engine bundle 😂