The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Managed to pick up some reduced eye pro from Pro Airsoft Supplies. 

Saw your post and thought “ooh discounted kit !” I’m a sucker for sales goods .

so had a look put a ‘moderate’ order together went to pay AND they want £9 postage ! They can well and truly foxtrot off ! No wonder I buy (as do a lot of others) kit from overseas when UK retailers take the piss like that ! 🤬

20 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Saw your post and thought “ooh discounted kit !” I’m a sucker for sales goods .

so had a look put a ‘moderate’ order together went to pay AND they want £9 postage ! They can well and truly foxtrot off ! No wonder I buy (as do a lot of others) kit from overseas when UK retailers take the piss like that ! 🤬

If you go through the checkout procedure to "shipping" it will  give you an option for Royal Mail small packages which is about £5. 

I think its a website design issue where a default shipping option price is shown before the actual shipping selection page. 

As I have only bought local I couldn't comment! 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Yup! KWA OEM. I am surprised at the speed it is coming out as well. Hell I am surprised anyone is even bothering to make a GBB Tavor at a commercial level. 

Definitely a surprise, nice one though.  Not many other GBB bullpups out there and even fewer I'd consider worth buying.  If they do an X95 I'll snap it right up for sure, but in the mean time definitely look forward to hearing your thoughts on the gun.

5 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Definitely a surprise, nice one though.  Not many other GBB bullpups out there and even fewer I'd consider worth buying.  If they do an X95 I'll snap it right up for sure, but in the mean time definitely look forward to hearing your thoughts on the gun.

Well the only decent non kit bullpup at the moment is the GHK Aug. :) But yes, I cant wait! Though I don't have much to compare against gas wise. 

More BBs as i’ll be skirmishing 4 times in July  😁 

ordered a maple leaf hop unit and and barrel set for my G17, on the hunt for some mags for it as well if anybody knows somewhere cheap?  

Hyphestus do the original Tar-21 that’s based on GHK g5 internals. Not sure how readily available they are though. 

Maple Leaf crazy jet barrel for my g17 and I had to replace the fibe filament on the sight... wound me right up losing this!! 

Also ordered a TNT barrel for my Gspec vsr but it wasn’t arrived yet 9E4D661F-1A7F-47F2-8544-2CED2460817F.thumb.jpeg.aaff44dfa23d9bf1fbb383a4620f358e.jpeg4F0F7E34-4A09-4675-A5BE-B0679F22BBC9.thumb.jpeg.5d3004fa693ddb89020b304fe2ef225a.jpeg

2 hours ago, P13 said:

Maple Leaf crazy jet barrel for my g17 and I had to replace the fibe filament on the sight... wound me right up losing this!! 

Also ordered a TNT barrel for my Gspec vsr but it wasn’t arrived yet 9E4D661F-1A7F-47F2-8544-2CED2460817F.thumb.jpeg.aaff44dfa23d9bf1fbb383a4620f358e.jpeg4F0F7E34-4A09-4675-A5BE-B0679F22BBC9.thumb.jpeg.5d3004fa693ddb89020b304fe2ef225a.jpeg

Where did you get the filament from? I’ve lost mine as well 😠

2 hours ago, E21A said:

Where did you get the filament from? I’ve lost mine as well 😠

On eBay, it’s so annoying when you lose it 

27988080-A63E-40F0-8088-8CD9705964F4.thumb.png.7ed80b066824c578875cbba3ddda96c3.png

Programmable 'burst' control thingy. Has a low battery warning which is handy and programmable burst from 1 to 12. Got it set at 5 at the mo but only takes seconds to change. Installed it in my XR5 which has a HUGE battery compartment, I run it with a 4400 mah lipo, and it all tucks in nicely. First impressions are very good. Will try it next time out and see how it does. 

• Supporters

Right side fire selector for WE g36, and stock latch and a bolt stop spring for my TM scar

Also picked up a bunch of O-rings, fill valves and other gas mags parts

Nothing exciting just bits and pieces this week

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Flucking Nora ! 4400 ! 😱what ya do charge it once a year on your birthday!? 😂😂

Oddly enough it does last quite well !, no changing batteries halfway through the day for me 😁

Nowt exciting - two mag pouches - 1x PPSh stick mag pouch for my sterling mags when I am playing VC or PAVN and an Australian Sterling 58 pattern pouch for when playing Aussies in Nam.  

• Supporters

Dropped into Lidl, came out with a £13 roller holdall.  68L, 73cm x 30cm x 31cm, fits a short M4 or folded stock-open G36C and loads of gear, with several side pockets.  No more humping a gun bag and a holdall full of accoutrements like an animal for this borg.

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Non-Food-Offers.htm?articleId=14517

297606_01.jpg

52 minutes ago, Duff said:

Another one bites the dust....

Noooooooooo!

I dislike M4s and really like my arp9. So I'm starting to think smg's are more my thing...

Just a shame mags are like dodo tears....

I'm going to play with it tomorrow as a secondary and see what I think...