The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

12 minutes ago, Mantle said:

TM recoil Scar H 😀

Going to be waiting by the door for the postman even though I ordered it just 10 minutes ago 🙄 One can hope!

I do the same every time I order some cool stuff :D

The new trademarked WE Scar H GBBR’s just came back in stock and I accidentally fell on my phone and somehow managed to buy one. Was an accident... honest.. 😅

Not a fan of M4's at all. But when I had the opportunity to buy a brand new ICS CXP-15 Proline for £120 I had to jump on it. Just got it back from being upgraded. 

Prometheus tightbore barrel. 

Guarder clear Flat hop. 

Mosfet. 

Metal ICS Hop Unit. 

Short stroked for 11.1v use. 

MaxxModel Double O-Ring Air nozzle. 

PEQ Box added. 

QRS Stock added (It was stockless before). 

Once I get it home I am going to move the PEQ to the side with a keymod adapter, put an SRU foregrip on and put a holo on top. 

j9jRKXX.jpg

ZjugMfF.jpg

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Not a fan of M4's at all. But when I had the opportunity to buy a brand new ICS CXP-15 Proline for £120 I had to jump on it. Just got it back from being upgraded. 

Prometheus tightbore barrel. 

Guarder clear Flat hop. 

Mosfet. 

Metal ICS Hop Unit. 

Short stroked for 11.1v use. 

MaxxModel Double O-Ring Air nozzle. 

PEQ Box added. 

QRS Stock added (It was stockless before). 

Once I get it home I am going to move the PEQ to the side with a keymod adapter, put an SRU foregrip on and put a holo on top. 

j9jRKXX.jpg

ZjugMfF.jpg

Well that looks funky as fook ! 😍

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Well that looks funky as fook ! 😍

Unfortunately I only noticed after posting this that the Pistol grip has developed a crack in it. Back it goes 😞 You can just about see it in the photo. 

In other news. I sold all my MEU mags for my TM Strike Warrior and replaced them with new M45A1 mags. 

For those who don't know, these are MEU mags that do away with the large plastic butt plate and fills the same section up with a enlarged gas tank. Making these new mags last slightly longer gas wise. Brilliant idea considering how its difficult to get through a whole mag unless it was very hot weather. They are also the exact size as the previous mags so no compatibility issues. 

The 10 Magpul PTS ranger plates and PTS MOE RVG have arrived! Well, technically I missed the delivery yesterday by 7 minutes (😐) and collected them today.

PTS Masada/ACR build is now 90% done. Just waiting for my shortened outer barrel to be returned to me! 😀

20180623_084234.jpg

Long overdue but I also bought a chronograph. Lastly, some Guarder black power up gas (preparing for winter already!), 3300 Nuprol RZR .28 BBs and a PTS EPM GBB magazine.

Delivery day wooohoo 

2D1A7067-EA4A-4147-9308-85967A3CE2AB.jpeg

• Supporters
On 23/06/2018 at 08:46, BigBlackGlock said:

The 10 Magpul PTS ranger plates and PTS MOE RVG have arrived! Well, technically I missed the delivery yesterday by 7 minutes (😐) and collected them today.

PTS Masada/ACR build is now 90% done. Just waiting for my shortened outer barrel to be returned to me! 😀

20180623_084234.jpg

Long overdue but I also bought a chronograph. Lastly, some Guarder black power up gas (preparing for winter already!), 3300 Nuprol RZR .28 BBs and a PTS EPM GBB magazine.

You may wish to invest in some black electrical tape. My Magpul Ranger plates slide off pretty easily and I've already lost one! At that price for a small rubber puller I'd want to make sure I keep hold of the rest!

23 minutes ago, Lozart said:

You may wish to invest in some black electrical tape. My Magpul Ranger plates slide off pretty easily and I've already lost one! At that price for a small rubber puller I'd want to make sure I keep hold of the rest!

Thankfully they are ridiculously tight on the mag 😅 Have to knock them a few times with something heavy to get them back off

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

More multicam 😃 Hydration pouch for the PC, just gotta find a bladder to fit now 

Warrior's small hydration carrier is designed to be compact and low profile and accomodates a camelbak 50oz. / 1.5l bladder or a Source 1 litre kangaroo bladder

https://www.uktactical.com/p-11015-source-430155-kangaroo-1l-sqc-qmt-storm-valve-irr-coyote.aspx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Camelbak-Antidote-Reservoir-Blue-1-5-Litre/dp/B01IZ4ZNEU

• Supporters

Camelbak aren't cheap. But then they don't make everything taste of plastic either.

• Supporters

I have a Pentagon one that has never tasted of anything from the word go, I would say that all the major manufacturers have decent spares availability for bit valves etc but then I guess that would be countered by "it's only £4 I'll just throw it away and buy another one".

You pays your money and takes your choice.

• Supporters

I’m a right tight arse when it comes to buying gear (cheaper the better) but I’m with Lozart on this one , camelbac/platypus/source/etc there hydro bags which are fully food safety rated un like the cheaper ones which are made from bog standard polyvinyl ( camel bac us copolyester polymer )The branded ones you can leave the water in it for over a wk and it’ll have no effect on it , the water in PV ones will start absorbing in under 12hrs (why when you get your kit ready the night before it tastes ‘plasticy’ The next day) so yea I break my own rule and buy the expensive ones when it comes to hydro bags . 

ICS APE and some .30g BBs to try.  Will be testing .25, .28 and .30 in the Tippman and APE on the weekend.

Managed to pick up some reduced eye pro from Pro Airsoft Supplies. Bolle Iris Twilight for 4 quid, Bolle Rush+ Smoke for 3 quidish. 

More importantly picked up the kick ass Edge SBR610 for just £33 quid. Some of the best glasses you can get for non fogging and has a pretty good seal against my face considering its not full seal goggles. 

15300170972191817082076.jpg

1 point sling. Never used one before unless you count quick release I was using that came over my right shoulder which i found it just didn't work that well for changing sides when coming to corners unless it was unclipped. 

Looking forward to that coming so I can try it out. 

Also bought 4 x extended mag pouches for my UMP mags along with a spiderman patch ✌

So this happened... 

I wasn't sure about ordering it with some of the advice I had been given recently, but once the pre-order option popped up I just had to do it! Apparently there is going to be a shortage of mags initially so ordered 4 extras for now. With any luck i'll get it in two weeks. 

I just cant get enough of the Tavor...

Invoice.thumb.png.ac4935a654db98bff3133f06fea46536.png

• Supporters

Is that the KWA?  I saw mention of it coming out of IWA this year, didn't expect it to show up this soon.

Someone at PAS really needs to check their spelling too.

11 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Is that the KWA?  I saw mention of it coming out of IWA this year, didn't expect it to show up this soon.

Someone at PAS really needs to check their spelling too.

Yup! KWA OEM. I am surprised at the speed it is coming out as well. Hell I am surprised anyone is even bothering to make a GBB Tavor at a commercial level.