The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I wore BTP black at the Mall, I'd say that is my favorite for indoors.  Probaby DPM for outdoors, but having spent so mch on MTP, I feel obliged to wear it.

In a mixed environment, I would go MTP.

Cheers

G

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, MisterG said:

I wore BTP black at the Mall, I'd say that is my favorite for indoors.  Probaby DPM for outdoors, but having spent so mch on MTP, I feel obliged to wear it.

In a mixed environment, I would go MTP.

Cheers

G

Saw a young lad a while ago who had a set of MTP that he’d dyed it black and it did look rather good . 

The wallet has taken a battering this month but hopefully, this lot should keep me happy for a little while at least! Booked into Kingdom of Airsoft to have it all installed with an EdGi barrel and R-Hop 😁

Upgrades.thumb.jpg.25f6e01fdeecfb42f04443955f952204.jpg

Just bought this Chrono.  I suspect my G36C is now running hot after upgrades.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075S9SK9T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cheers

G

3 hours ago, Sawyer said:

The Leatherman isn't new, but the TM Glock 22 and Safariland 6354DO are.

20180523_162854.jpg

Love my G22 ❤️❤️

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Sawyer said:

The Leatherman isn't new, but the TM Glock 22 and Safariland 6354DO are.

Aaaaarh the good old MUT, carry one ingame as always need it for something :) 

Well, my stuff arrived, but the gun has a fault. It's an LCT AK74 UN.

The battery cover/receiver top is out of alignment with the lower. This creates a very noticeable and unsightly gap between the two increasing in size towards the rear. It looks to me like some of the internals are not properly in place and are preventing the upper from fully closing. I got home this evening and unpacked the order. I have given the gun a quick inspection, but have not used it or tampered with it. It either came that way or something happened in transit. My guess is the former.

I emailed the retailer with the news this evening and told him I would be phoning tomorrow morning. Always interesting to see how retailers respond to something like this. I'm not accepting it though and I want it replacing, not fixing. Fortunately I paid by credit card.

Barring the fault, the gun looks nice and solid. My only criticisms are the poor quality of the pistol grip, and the cheap feel of the mag - as far as I can tell its a 70 round one, which ain't much use to me. I will order a couple of steel hicaps and look for a better grip.

The gun comes with an LCT catalogue and the usual silly safety warning cartoons, but no instruction booklet. 

If it hadn't been faulty, I would have been very happy with it.  

What an idiot I am. Sorry to have bothered you and wasted your time.

The fault was entirely mine. Replacing the battery cover on some AKs can be a tricky job at first, and I hadn't done it properly. Now I have finally got the knack of it.

The gun is fine and I have apologised to the retailer for my email describing the "fault". My fault.😁

The gun is fine and as far as the exterior is concerned it really is a bargain for the money.

Thanks for the support.

Harder than a Scorpion Evo?

I thought the G36C was hard until I got the Evo.  Still have the bruise from last week where it pinched the side of a finger.

😁

43 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

What an idiot I am. Sorry to have bothered you and wasted your time.

The fault was entirely mine. Replacing the battery cover on some AKs can be a tricky job at first, and I hadn't done it properly. Now I have finally got the knack of it.

The gun is fine and I have apologised to the retailer for my email describing the "fault". My fault.😁

The gun is fine and as far as the exterior is concerned it really is a bargain for the money.

Thanks for the support.

I figured thats what it might be, that’s why I asked. My GHK used to be a pain in the ass to seat right lol

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Duff said:

Same with my MOE handguard. Hate the way it all has to clip inside the delta ring and when I had a few turns of it to go the front end would flap around like a donkeys norris. Hoping I can job it so I don't have to remove the battery ever to charge it.

I'm in the same boat. It's fine once the battery is in but getting the bottom hand guard closed is just a pain at times. 

Just bought Mid caps, sling, QD mounts, red dot and foregrip for an upcomming milsim.

Testing it all out tomorrow at Section 8.

Should be fun.

UvZQRIc.jpg

Perusing the classifieds earlier and ended up with @rocketdogbert's spectre and shottie.
Followed this up with a trip to Urban to have my hpa tank filled.
Came away with a full tank.....
And a CZ sp01 shadow, two mags, a holster, co2 bulbs, a vertical ris grip, bottle of RZR tracers and bottle of blaster tracers.
Now the question is, will I get to use the tank tomorrow.... I hope so!

That's why I try to stay away from there, a Tippman M4 was tempting me 😉.

9 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

And a CZ sp01 shadow, two mags, a holster, co2 bulbs, a vertical ris grip, bottle of RZR tracers and bottle of blaster tracers.

Good thing you didn't need two tone parts, at these prices it would be more than you paid for the gun 😉

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/222398249879?chn=ps&adgroupid=54831769347&rlsatarget=pla-412711540731&abcId=1133916&adtype=pla&merchantid=9610334&poi=&googleloc=9046084&device=c&campaignid=1057744940&crdt=0

4 minutes ago, MisterG said:

That's why I try to stay away from there, a Tippman M4 was tempting me 😉.

Good thing you didn't need two tone parts, at these prices it would be more than you paid for the gun 😉

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/222398249879?chn=ps&adgroupid=54831769347&rlsatarget=pla-412711540731&abcId=1133916&adtype=pla&merchantid=9610334&poi=&googleloc=9046084&device=c&campaignid=1057744940&crdt=0

They mentioned that - and the magwell, trigger and hammer.
But it's already a thing of beauty - why on Earth would I want to sully it?? lol

Well over the last few months I have bought the following.

Tippman m4 plus all mods

vfc bodied polastar fusion

new tac vest and pouches

viper back pack for my air tanks.

Just dont tell the wife lol......

• Supporters

Bought an ICS L85A2 off of Snuff. Oh how I've missed this gun.. 

2018-05-29_17_12.25[1].jpg

Enhanced recoil springs and hammer springs for TM G17 and TM G26 adv...yea not that interesting 😂

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Bought an ICS L85A2 off of Snuff. Oh how I've missed this gun.. 

2018-05-29_17_12.25[1].jpg

Has it got black furniture??? 😱

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Has it got black furniture??? 😱

Yeah! I might spray it back to OD green. Then again it does look pretty nice as it's faded in with the green.