The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Says doesn't delivery to the UK?

A few guys at the Mall were wearing suits, but I think they were going for the Hitman look.

4 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

os_product-photo_commando_1.jpg

😍

Formal wear for Druid? He likes a bit of DPM 😉

Looks worse than my G36C atm, which is also in bits.  But at least I took it apart and know how to put it back together 🤞😅.

Hat for when it gets too hot in the Mall.

Thanks again Rob for the patch.

Cheers

G

P1040078.JPG

Well, my el-cheapo box of  Vector parts has turned into an almost complete gun in less than two hours, a couple of hammer parts ordered from Rainbow8 this afternoon and she’ll be good to go.

Another gun saved!

A new  Comms Radio (BAOFENG UV-5R) £19.95 haha cheap as chips , I will post pics when it arrives! Has anyone used it??

I like mine. Be careful though. The legal bandwidth police on here will be on to you..

• Supporters

They are superb, I use them for my other pastime so I have a separate licence for that, they are phenomenal on range, in dense woodlands we still get 3Km range, and it is extremely clear as well.

I am shite at setting them up, so don’t ask me about that, our computer guy did all 30 of our groups radios(not Airsoft group). 

6 hours ago, Ex-Rnuw said:

A new  Comms Radio (BAOFENG UV-5R) £19.95 haha cheap as chips , I will post pics when it arrives! Has anyone used it??

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Prisce said:

they are phenomenal on range, in dense woodlands we still get 3Km range, and it is extremely clear as well.

There an absolute God send at the NAE wk’nder! Between the site being so undulating AND however many hundreds of radios you have in such a small area as well , bog standard PMR’s aren’t worth s**t so its great to have a radio that actually gives you effective comms there !  

I've just received most of the items for my modest cqb load-out from Military 1st: a Condor Battle Belt (large), Condor Duty Belt as the inner belt, and a Condor kangaroo AK pouch with space for two AK mags and two pistol mags and a couple of extra 6" molle straps for the pouch, which only has two. All in coyote tan as it seems to go with most things.

Now I just need the Nuprol molle attachment for my holster and I'm ready to go. 

In the post for arrival tomorrow or Thursday are my LCT AK74 un, a CA scope mount, foregrip, mag spacer (just in case) and a couple of bottles of bbs from Fire Support, and a spare AW hicap mag, some Abbey silicone products, and a small SRC hard case for carbines from somewhere else..

I wish I hadn't bought the blue Armorer Works pistol but it handles well enough and I already have a holster for it, so I will have to stick with it for the near future. I would have preferred a CZ P09 or TM Sig 226 E, but that will have to wait.

Still have to get my charger and batteries, a sling, and some extra AK mags. I don't know whether the gun will be coming with hicap or midcap. If the former I will buy three midcaps. If the latter then one hicap and two midcaps. LCT plastic mags are pretty cheap.

I've got Blaster bbs in .20, .25 and .30. I also want to try .28. Could anybody recommend a decent make for these as ASG only do the Blaster Devils in this calibre and they are expensive and probably not worth it.

In future I will be looking for some plain colour tactical pants and a camo shirt - urban camo, Polish woodland or Belgian woodland. Not sure yet, and haven't got the funds.

Bought another KWA Vector with five long mags, three are brand new.

This one might even be another keeper 🙈

New torch for the Evo.

I shopped around looking for an Inforce WMLx clone and saw they now have a Gen2 version. The Gen2 has a few shape changes that I think suit the Evo.

20180522_215508.thumb.jpg.954a02b90a611d13898c51ccf95e42be.jpg

20180522_215359-COLLAGE.thumb.jpg.5bf4311c7a9ac470c3e9d3024e811b84.jpg

I found it on Aliexpres from a supplier called Aimtis - https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2663121

It arrived today but sadly doesn't take my 18650 vape style batteries. Looks like I need to get some C123A's or equivalents.

Seems well made. I really like the RIS fixing. It's a spring clamp with a locking screw. So it's super easy to get on and off.

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Im not expecting to get anything from it, just wanted the satisfaction if I’m honest. Not anybody on this forum, happy to say.

Sad there’s people out there who are willing to do that.

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, MisterG said:

I was disappointed in the urban camo, I think midnight camo looks better.

Cheers

G

Urban camo as in the black/grey/white stuff.... 

10 hours ago, djben9 said:

Urban camo as in the black/grey/white stuff.... 

That's the one, I didn't like it when I got some Urban camo trousers, I prefer darker colours.

Cheers

G

• Moderators
1 minute ago, MisterG said:

That's the one, I didn't like it when I got some Urban camo trousers, I prefer darker colours.

Cheers

G

i never seem to understand when they could be worn?, must have had some use in the real world....i'll google later!.....but this is airsoft and to be honest, anything goes! :)

I think I know the urban camo you are referring to. And if so, I agree. I don't like it either. In fact it is horrible.

But the urban digital camo I am thinking of is a different thing entirely:

http://www.military1st.co.uk/f545025060-propper-uniform-bdu-coat-polycotton-ripstop-subdued-urban-digital.html

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

I think I know the urban camo you are referring to. And if so, I agree. I don't like it either. In fact it is horrible.

But the urban digital camo I am thinking of is a different thing entirely:

http://www.military1st.co.uk/f545025060-propper-uniform-bdu-coat-polycotton-ripstop-subdued-urban-digital.html

yeah thats rather nice, was looking at it last year for night games....but involves yet more kit to fit with it....:lol::)..wife would kill me! :lol::lol:

• Supporters

I’m a big fan of multicam black as an urban ‘look’ 

3E157A0E-525E-4679-AE31-910C1B41E9D2.jpeg