Cameron364

• Supporters
40 minutes ago, Arwen said:

klickfast things,

Wossat then?

14 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Wossat then?

http://www.peterjonesilg.co.uk/company/klickfast.html

I saw a rather big policman running full pelt down the road and none of the kit fell off his jacket/belt. So I figured if it works for the police, it will probably work for Airsoft 😊

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I saw a rather big policman running full pelt down the road and none of the kit fell off his jacket/belt. So I figured if it works for the police, it will probably work for Airsoft 😊

Interesting, but do you have to rotate the mag to release it from your belt?

I have some of these for a similar effect http://www.fma.hk/style-molle-magclip-bktb274-p-490.html Clip into molle on a belt/vest whatever.

• Supporters
55 minutes ago, E21A said:

Yea, MTP and multicam, 6 of one half a dozen of the other 

Nerd time 🤓, actually there is a notable diffrence between MC and MTP , if you lay one next too the other you’ll see that the MTP’s colours are a lot more defined than MC , same as DPM really.

so ends the nerd lesson for the day ! 😂

30 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I use a couple of these Chinese knock offs of the Crye ones . Got mine from a HK site for even less than this , work on belts and Molle just as good as each other . 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crye-Precision-Style-Mag-Clip-Airsoft-AEG-GBB-DE-TAN/181848483309?hash=item2a5703a5ed:g:QO0AAOSwT6pV4CB~

10 hours ago, Lozart said:

Interesting, but do you have to rotate the mag to release it from your belt?

I have some of these for a similar effect

Yup, but since I don't plan on having loads attached to me I reckon it will be fine. 

Those things looks rather cool! How do they work? Do they just hold the mags in place with pressure? 

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Those things looks rather cool! How do they work? Do they just hold the mags in place with pressure? 

They clamp around the bottom end of the mag (there's a screw to tighten them up) and then they just hook into any available MOLLE space. They're pretty snug, most of my mags have Ranger plates now so they don't fit on so easy but I'm thinking of running a few STANAG types with them on a belt rig instead of using pouches.

Pictures...thousand words etc

MagClip%20Crye%20Precision%20Clip%20bk%2

Oh those are cool. If I wore molle stuff they would be ideal!

Do you get these or similar for pistol mags? I was thinking of getting those hard pouch/kydex things for mine, but would rather something like this. No way of attaching a klickfast bit onto them though 😞 

• Supporters

I’ve got half dozen or so now , they were designed for Pmags but do work fine on STANAG’s no probs as you tighten them on via a bolt and thread . There aimed at molle but work just as well on a belt , just as long as the belts either done up fairly tight (trouser belt) or stiffened (rigger/battle belt) then there’s no probs with retention . 👍

@Arwen , haven’t seen any similar thing for pistol mags but if you do want kydex type then I’d say D.I.Y. ! 

Have a look on-line there’s a million and one vids out there and once you get over the initial fears about having a go you’ll see just how easy it is . I’ve been ‘dabbling’ for about a yr now and I’m turning out some quite complex shapes now , so if an old fart of a Neanderthal like me can anyone can ! 😂

I probably would give it a go myself. I made a little kydex BFG holster and it has turned out ok. Definitely easier to form with a heat gun than just using the oven I've found 😄 

• Supporters

Oh yes ! I only use a heatgun my self , much more controllable .

big step up in quality I found happened after I made a kydex press , I use two pieces of old floor board with several layers of kip matt glued to them to compress the kydex .

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Arwen said:

Oh those are cool. If I wore molle stuff they would be ideal!

Do you get these or similar for pistol mags? I was thinking of getting those hard pouch/kydex things for mine, but would rather something like this. No way of attaching a klickfast bit onto them though 😞 

Unfortunately not. They're a knock off of the Crye Precision Mag Clip and they don't make them for anything other than 5.56 mags either (so there's nothing to copy as such).

Decided that I could do with some real good eyepro, instead of the cheap ones from Amazon!!! 😲

'Used' pair of Revision Sawfly's...and they are great! Not a scratch on any of the three lenses..well impressed and only £25.75 inc P&P.  (Also bought a bag of 20x Revision lens wipes a while ago..and they work great for fogging)

20180515_135228.thumb.jpg.983211a71902e2deb059620494376455.jpg

I was using the wipes at the Mall, had no fogging even though there was loads of moisture in my paintball mask.

Definitely a good buy.

Cheers

G

9 hours ago, Lozart said:

They clamp around the bottom end of the mag (there's a screw to tighten them up) and then they just hook into any available MOLLE space. They're pretty snug, most of my mags have Ranger plates now so they don't fit on so easy but I'm thinking of running a few STANAG types with them on a belt rig instead of using pouches.

Pictures...thousand words etc

MagClip%20Crye%20Precision%20Clip%20bk%2

I REALLY like this idea!! 

Cant believe I havent seen these before..

• Supporters

This’s one of mine on my ‘Hail Mary’ hi-cap ! 😉

as you can see there’s a bit of distortion where I’ve had to screw it right in (due to the fact there designed for Pmags) but it’s not going anywhere and that one has been on and off my M4 mags for a good 6yrs so I’m pretty confident in the build quality of it for a Chinese knock off ! 😂

035D380C-2BF5-4CF2-9E06-9D82722132DF.jpeg

• Mostly Retired Moderators
45 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I REALLY like this idea!! 

Cant believe I havent seen these before..

I know!

Getting some of these come payday!

My light weight Mall rig just got lighter! 

I wonder... @Samurai - reckon you could 3D print these mag clips?

6 minutes ago, Duff said:

My photoshop microsoftpaint skills rival that of Master @L3wisD 🤗

rocketDMRVector.jpeg

xytG7OH.jpg

Bad pic but
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439022344183480332/446028533702066176/IMG_20180515_201756.jpg

we apache a2 with knights armament railed handguard. Collapsable stock. Surefire torch with rats tail. UTG RDS. 2x nuprol 4.0, 2x maintenance gas. 3 leak free perfect mags. Spare parts for mp5.

£180 ;)

• Supporters
13 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I wonder... @Samurai - reckon you could 3D print these mag clips?

Mate, they're so cheap on AliExpress it's not even worth it!

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Monkman said:

Decided that I could do with some real good eyepro, instead of the cheap ones from Amazon!!! 😲

'Used' pair of Revision Sawfly's...and they are great! Not a scratch on any of the three lenses..well impressed and only £25.75 inc P&P.  (Also bought a bag of 20x Revision lens wipes a while ago..and they work great for fogging)

see i would love to use my sawflies more but they fog just wearing getting stuff out of boot for chrono even when wiped! :lol: (yet to use my revision wipes though, still on abbey stuff)

just sticking to my locusts now, no fog but will have 'moisture' on a warmer day

11 minutes ago, djben9 said:

see i would love to use my sawflies more but they fog just wearing getting stuff out of boot for chrono even when wiped! :lol: (yet to use my revision wipes though, still on abbey stuff)

just sticking to my locusts now, no fog but will have 'moisture' on a warmer day

Get yourself a bottle of nikwax visor clear (used for motor bike helmets)

• Supporters

• Supporters