Airsoft Forums UK

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

8 minutes ago, Shaun Haynes said:

Black multicam  and clones make he feel things i shoudnt  around anything  with multiglam in the name

???  You lost me on that one

13 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Done well there I've not seen any N-Cam G3s for sale in any size or for any price for a good while.

Tell me about it, might just keep them for the collection. Bugger it, Ill use them for what they are meant for😎

Will pm you.

• Supporters

Combined two new purchases , colt 4x scope and a TM recoil socom ! 👍

F9029078-15AD-476E-897E-3BC13CD5042F.jpeg

Just got the boots to finish my BTP Loadout.  Will be wearing this tomorrow.

P1040069.jpg

Now I better hide from Shaun 😅

• Supporters
1 hour ago, MisterG said:

Just got the boots to finish my BTP Loadout.  Will be wearing this tomorrow.

P1040069.jpg

Now I better hide from Shaun 😅

Looking good mate , nicely set out . only thing I’d change is either the helmet or the mask , as there not looking too compatible rather spoils the look you’ve achieved with it stuck on the back of your melon like some Doris on a pushbike  .👍

19 hours ago, Shaun Haynes said:

How much? After a pair of glasses in this style with different  lenses and  don't want to  drop 30 for sawflys

More than your £30 sawflys. £45 for the 3 lens kit and another £12 for the foam frame. But because Bolle sent me a free nose piece which arrived today, I effectively have 2 pairs. One sun glasses, one airsoft.

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Looking good mate , nicely set out . only thing I’d change is either the helmet or the mask , as there not looking too compatible rather spoils the look you’ve achieved with it stuck on the back of your melon like some Doris on a pushbike  .👍

It fits a lot better than that, just forgot to check the mirror beforehand 😀

Took off all the gear before I checked the photo.

This is a better pic of how they fit together, I may grind off the ridge on the paintball mask, if it doesn't weaken it.

P1040071.jpg

10 minutes ago, Duff said:

That's a really nice looking setup, the dreamy eyes help! 🤗😗🤣

Orginally thought I went overboard with the MTP gear, when I bought this.  But starting to think having one of these might be usefull in airsoft after all.😅

http://www.wholesalearmysurplus.co.uk/products/miscellaneous/item/mtp-tier-2-pelvic-protection

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, MisterG said:

This is a better pic of how they fit together, I may grind off the ridge on the paintball mask, if it doesn't weaken it.

Ahh yes does look better properly fitted 😁! And that does sounds like a plan I’m always attacking stuff with a dremel to get it to fit better , as long as you’ve still got a bit left to hold shape I don’t think we’re dealing with any forces that’ll cause a problem for your masks integrate from a strike .

Sold the black trousers  on and replaced them  one lightweight hiking  trousers  instead for when it really hot  and  or  muddy out

Got a grey x large base layer top  fpr running on  hot days and in cqb with jeans   or under a hoodie  on cooler days. 

Not.tgat bothered by wether i look that gucci on my loadout but guess thats more of the cillivan/pmc look anyway 

It's a KJWorks KC-02 with a Hawke Vantage 3.9x40 scope, Specna Arms QD Suppressor, Nuprol Axe stock and a Hera Arms HFGA :)

6 minutes ago, E21A said:

And so the flood of multicam begins....😬

9575A04C-AD0E-4352-9282-F25879380D17.jpeg

Nice. What brand are they?

I bought some mid caps to try out and see if I can enjoy playing with limited ammo (I suspect this will depend on the game!) 

Also bought some more klickfast things, as I've finally found a way of attaching them to mags without drilling holes! Looking forward to life without pouches!   😁

IMG_20180511_174607.thumb.jpg.516dcb735807924770198895ea67d00d.jpg

18 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Nice. What brand are they?

Genuine issue stuff, got a right bargain, less than £20 posted total for both (different sellers) on eBay