The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

48 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Is that for the evo?

It's for the G36C.  I'm using that as a project gun.

Be a while before I start messing with the Evo 😉.

Evo is for CBQ and G36C for outdoors atm.

FRV tailoring belt to go with my new loadout. Very impressed with it and incredibly tough. Stitching on it is great, as is the material. 

47B65F74-8F82-485A-A2B9-26DFA1C20708.jpeg

On 5/5/2018 at 3:13 PM, PopRocket123 said:

FRV Tailoring shooters belt and some decent hard knuckle gloves. WAS Recon to follow.

EDIT

And a pair of Altberg tabbing boots because I apparently can't be allowed to have money in my account. Thank God I don't have a credit card

Update. 

The boots arrived and holy shit they're the most comfortable things I've ever worn. Lesson learned buy good boots. They're so worth the money and no comparison between them and my crap £50 boots I still had from cadets.

It's finally arrived and after some trial and error..finally managed to get one of my four problem batteries 'balanced' correctly.   Challenge is going to be the one lipo which has one cell @ 1.8v!!  But will try the NiMh trick and see if I can get that charge up.  (4 good batteries f*cked up by crappy Nuprol charger)

20180510_161918.jpg

A set of Norwegian Crye G3s and a ops core fast helmet along with an assortment of odds and sods.

Picked up  a WE g17 with 3 mags for £60 brand new as well, will shove a maple leaf hop unit in it when I get some time to myself.

I just received a pair of Bolle Tactical Combats and foam frame to try out for the next game. They have more visibility that the tracker II's - but I still think they're gonna get wet the same. Not mist, but certainly sweaty.

As I bought the kit I end up with 3 shades of lens, dark, smoke and clear. I then got the frame so the edges are sealed for airsoft. Not that I think a bb would make it past the glasses as they're very close fitting to the face.

Because I have 3 lens a pair of arms and a frame I can use the dark lens as sunglasses and put the smoke into the frame. But the downside is I only have one nose peice so would have to swap that between whichever I'm using.  I contacted Bolle to see if they sell the nose piece separately and Becky is sending me one for free - very nice of them.

Bolle-Kit-Combat-Noir.jpg.79cdc509a5aa2b59fee6c7ffc95690ae.jpgbolle-combat-foam-and-strap-kit-11__92455.1448996596.jpg.6938bcb2440bac0e0c5d2d3c4026ed6d.jpg

14 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Update. 

The boots arrived and holy shit they're the most comfortable things I've ever worn. Lesson learned buy good boots. They're so worth the money and no comparison between them and my crap £50 boots I still had from cadets.

They are awesome boots. I basically live in mine during the winter, either my defenders or my bike boots from them.

If you have comfortable feet, everything else is fine :D 

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Arwen said:

If you have comfortable feet, everything else is fine :D 

Absolutely spot on ! Second place I put hands , if there at least warm when the weather isn’t , it makes a VERY BIG diffrence to how the day goes ! 👍

Just grabbed a 11.1 Lipo and a watch to put on my tournament gun :D

Because we need to complete stuff within a certain time limit (15 to 20 minutes usually).. If we do it faster we get some bonus points :D

Built not bought again, a pair of HPA tapped, remote bb feed pistol mags for a fine gentleman on this very forum, starting on an MWS mag the same at the weekend 😊

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Built not bought again, a pair of HPA tapped, remote bb feed pistol mags for a fine gentleman on this very forum, starting on an MWS mag the same at the weekend 😊

Be very interested in seeing a hi-cap Mws mag

47 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Be very interested in seeing a hi-cap Mws mag

If I can get one built, likely it will be a remote feed HPA mag, but I’ve seen 1000 rnd double mags that are HPA 😊

57 minutes ago, Shaun Haynes said:

Hs flat pack clone. 

How's the clone? I kinda want one to go with my Helikon rig and I don't want to dish out €200 on the real one..

Just got BTP black trousers to match the UBACs.

Will be going BTP Black now to the Mall, as been told will fry in the Urban Camo hoodie.

32 minutes ago, Skara said:

How's the clone? I kinda want one to go with my Helikon rig and I don't want to dish out €200 on the real one..

Love it.  I got  the tmc one. And its  prefect  for what i need. Unexpanded its tiny ideal  for putting partol paxk over the top if need be  once expanded  ir the ame size as pc cargo pack.  Like ao mixh thinking about gettig a 2nd one for taking dog out and for work.   I cant really tell the differince in the materials  beteewen the real Haley  strag pouches  i got and the tmc  just shame they didnt go a clone of the  add on pouches 

28 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Just got BTP black trousers to match the UBACs.

Will be going BTP Black now to the Mall, as been told will fry in the Urban Camo hoodie.

Black multicam  and clones make he feel things i shoudnt  around anything  with multiglam in the name

They don't make an a-tacs iX one tho..

Well, time to get a RG or MC tropic one 😂:D

12 hours ago, warlord said:

I just received a pair of Bolle Tactical Combats and foam frame to try out for the next game. They have more visibility that the tracker II's - but I still think they're gonna get wet the same. Not mist, but certainly sweaty.

As I bought the kit I end up with 3 shades of lens, dark, smoke and clear. I then got the frame so the edges are sealed for airsoft. Not that I think a bb would make it past the glasses as they're very close fitting to the face.

Because I have 3 lens a pair of arms and a frame I can use the dark lens as sunglasses and put the smoke into the frame. But the downside is I only have one nose peice so would have to swap that between whichever I'm using.  I contacted Bolle to see if they sell the nose piece separately and Becky is sending me one for free - very nice of them.

Bolle-Kit-Combat-Noir.jpg.79cdc509a5aa2b59fee6c7ffc95690ae.jpgbolle-combat-foam-and-strap-kit-11__92455.1448996596.jpg.6938bcb2440bac0e0c5d2d3c4026ed6d.jpg

How much? After a pair of glasses in this style with different  lenses and  don't want to  drop 30 for sawflys