The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

1 hour ago, Gepard said:

Do you know where you bought it from? I'll have to keep an eye open on it incase the price drops again. 

I got that one from optics warehouse

• Supporters
15 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

It's amazing how such a small thing really completes a gun. Got a bunch of PTS mag pull mag floorplates and it looks so much better

Just a quick one - you may want to run some tape around the ranger plate to make sure it can't slip off the mag when you're not looking. They don't lock on properly all the time.

6 hours ago, Lozart said:

Just a quick one - you may want to run some tape around the ranger plate to make sure it can't slip off the mag when you're not looking. They don't lock on properly all the time.

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering if that might be a problem

• Supporters

Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to add my gloves. £20 down to £10, with a PayPal voucher I knocked another £5 off them. Quite pleased with them, even if they are knockoffs.

I wacked my hand against a tree after I tripped up and the hard knuckle plastic did it's job. Plus it lessened the impact of BBs on my hand. 

5ada45c1d59c9_20180420_2051331.thumb.jpg.604eef66ad9c17265d2b585af52dfac9.jpg5ada45bd9fb7d_20180420_2051221.thumb.jpg.7afc4cbd3c218b9c9db2a3d28ac06b80.jpg

These are the ones I got, they were so cheap I got all the colours.

P1040007.JPG

P1040006.JPG

I don't get why. 

But having just put my PLCE and Assault Vest in the washing machine I feel clean :D

• Moderators
23 hours ago, MisterG said:

These are the ones I got, they were so cheap I got all the colours.

They the ones off eBay from China??

34 minutes ago, djben9 said:

They the ones off eBay from China??

Yes off eBay from China.

Cheers

G

Got a Crye Precision AOR2 field shirt in LG-L as part of a trade, and nabbed an unworn one in black (same size) for a princely £35...

The AORII is listed for sale in the classifieds, ladies and gents:

IMG_20180421_175013_304.jpg

• Moderators
22 hours ago, MisterG said:

Yes off eBay from China.

Cheers

G

Cheers, may take another look :)

• Supporters

Had one of these little feckers turn up on Saturday, absolutely awsome bit of kit ! 

Cant get over how good the quality is for such a low price , matter of fact I’m getting a couple more in different colours after payday !:D

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/plate-carriers/simple-plate-carrier-with-dummy-soft-armor-inserts-olive-8fields?from=listing&campaign-id=14

Aug metal feeding nipple and metal gearbox receiver plate for the TM Aug HC. 

Swiss Arms F2000 Harness

• Moderators
1 minute ago, warlord said:

I blame @hagar66:D

Just ordered an ASG Scorpion Evo 3 A1, mags and case from fire-support. The wife will be very surprised about the competition I've just won ;)

Funny that, i seem to win stuff or have it given to me as well!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, warlord said:

I blame @hagar66:D

Just ordered an ASG Scorpion Evo 3 A1, mags and case from fire-support. The wife will be very surprised about the competition I've just won ;)

17831-000.jpg

If you have a problem with knocking the fire selector on to safe by accident like I did give me a shout as I have some 3d printed ones I made to solve the issue.

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

If you have a problem with knocking the fire selector on to safe by accident like I did give me a shout as I have some 3d printed ones I made to solve the issue.

I was actually going to sort out the lefty switch ASAP, thanks.