The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Whompa73 said:

Been trying to get a 180 crazy jet but not been able to find 1 . Would be very intrested in what fps you crono at with it? Prob stupid question whats a fang plate? Never mind it similar to i or h plate

Try Skirmshop, my team mate purchased one not 2 weeks ago. They get them in quickly too, drop them a line and ask for a lead time.

56 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Nice rig!

It's that a stabilising brace on the stock?

Where did you get it from?

No, just a sling adapter. Loops around the gun and has loops to attach a sling. Think I got it from patrol base.  It’s been a while since I used the p90

50 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

No, just a sling adapter. Loops around the gun and has loops to attach a sling. Think I got it from patrol base.  It’s been a while since I used the p90

Do you have a link by any chance? How does it attach to the gun?

2 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Nice rig!

It's that a stabilising brace on the stock?

Where did you get it from?

1 minute ago, sonofsammo said:

What you want is a real steel one

https://www.sb-tactical.com/

46 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

This is pretty much identical. http://www.taiwangun.com/en/slings-slings-mounts/tactical-sling-for-p90-series-black-8fields?from=listing&campaign-id=14

at the bottom of the p90 stock there is a slot cut out. It just threads through and around. It’s nice and solid

• Supporters

After bit of a ‘ruff’ patch dosh wise , alls good now so with left over beer tokens from a big gear and gun clear out picked up a few bits for my self and a gas long for my son ! :D

C5C68349-B807-4061-BDFD-AB19EA1160E8.jpeg

Tm sig226 E2 , x2 extra mags , tac light , safariland holster and a very nice carry case for not a lot ! Result .

02AB558E-9EC4-499B-8884-B6E7795DAA3C.jpeg

And for No2 son a very nice A&K 1892 gas Winchester . 

Classic army mk22 (scar l)

with vertical grip

peq box

canted sights

T-N.T aps-x system double id precision inner barrels with buckings and nubs for my Krytac spr mk2 and my ASG cz sp01 shadow

sidewinder speed loader

bore up v2 cylinder with cylinder head one sealed unit

and about 18k geofs bb’s

87D42244-1581-4B7C-9554-E9D8341A4DB0.jpeg

Bit of a crazy spending spree after months of being good

10" octarms handguard to fit on a Krytak trident PDW

tracer unit to fit inside octarms handguard

9" havoc style launcher to go on the same

20 pack of revision anti fog wipes

parts for wifes new custom gun

G&P widowmaker

CRT style stock

buffer tube, bolt catch, charging handle and mag catch

and a multishot base for the wife's TRMR

just waiting for the line of delivery vans turning up over the next few days!!

My Taiwan gun order arrived today! Mostly bb's but took a chance on the unbranded flash mag that looked suspiciously identical in the pictures to my nuprol one. On closer inspection, I don't think I can tell them apart (aside from nuprol written on one!) For half the price they are a bargain! 

IMG_20180411_184537.jpg

IMG_20180411_184251.jpg

10 minutes ago, Arwen said:

My Taiwan gun order arrived today! Mostly bb's but took a chance on the unbranded flash mag that looked suspiciously identical in the pictures to my nuprol one. On closer inspection, I don't think I can tell them apart (aside from nuprol written on one!) For half the price they are a bargain! 

IMG_20180411_184537.jpg

IMG_20180411_184251.jpg

Loving the targets

Me too! They seem to have used them to pad the box a bit so stuff didn't rattle about. This is something I feel everyone should do now, rather than though air pocket things! :D

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Qlimax said:

ICS TRANSFORM4 UK1. One of many new purchases. Haven’t tried it yet but feels and looks smart. 

BB9F7844-EDA3-462F-BD03-1C53A3765C66.jpeg

I have the long (UK1R) and short version, UK1 was my first AEG and I still love it today 2.5yrs later  :)

got the longer version from the classifieds 

why did you chose this over the newer version and the MARS one out of curiosity ??

Edited by djben9
Additional info.

Strike Industries Viper Stock. I got it cheap as it has a slight casting imperfection. Fits well and can still get either of my lipo's into the buffer tube no issue. Still needed to add a short length of velcro soft side into the top to stop it rattling on the buffer tube. But that seems to be necessary on the original QRS stock too.

20180411_144815-COLLAGE.thumb.jpg.9f2cb2331cb51d2413df54ecaec63591.jpg

20180411_144833.thumb.jpg.4ef9f98ed14f582d43e92b87e115bd55.jpg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Arwen said:

I love Taiwan gun ! Even with the 12 quid postage it’s still well worth ordering from them when ever you’ve got a big enough order together (never a problem for me !) matter of fact just put one in today for lots and lots of bits’n’bobs! :D

• Supporters
1 hour ago, djben9 said:

I have the long (UK1R) and short version, UK1 was my first AEG and I still love it today 2.5yrs later  :)

got the longer version from the classifieds 

why did you chose this over the newer version and the MARS one out of curiosity ??

I have no idea actually. Just love the rail on it and it’s my backup weapon. 

Didn’t know there was newer versions. 

My Mk16 just arrived, will add a peq, tango down rail panels & frontgrip asap. It's a vfc btw. Feels wonderful, performance could be better but I'm on it.

DSC_0105.JPG