The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Crye Field pants in Ranger Green, brand new, £75

15222588200471376567827.jpg

Guest scalawag

TMC holster for my MP7.  Well its more of a clip than a holster really but it will hold it on my belt until I need it.

• Supporters

I've been buying bits for my M4 build. 

5 mid caps,

14" outer barrel,

Fixed front sight,

Muzzle break,

All from users from this forum. :D

I'll post a pic in the gun thread later.

2nd Crye Gun Clip for my Crye CVC. 

Youngest brother scored a Crye CPC today for £250 which I had found for him. 

• Supporters
On 28/03/2018 at 2:54 PM, Lozart said:

It's because they know everyone is just going to roll up the sleeves to look operator. Saves on material.

Hero sleeves way to go ! 

• Moderators

IMI Holster and Molle attachment....thanks @Markuz :angry: :angry:...................:lol::lol::lol:

On 31/03/2018 at 5:56 PM, rocketdogbert said:

Pistol rebuilding tonight or tomorrow :)

TREFsQg.jpg

I can’t think of anything that doesn’t involve expletives to a non-existent deity. For f*@#s sake that was an epic task.

Today I have learned that UAC CNC trigger housings do not fit GunsModify frames and allow the slide to work properly without shims.

UAC reinforced trigger bars do not work, period (same as Guarder and GunsModify do not work). All they do is jam your slide open :o

UAC CNC hammer frame does not fit a GunsModify frame and allow the slide to move more than 10mm. It may fit with a lot of work, but I can’t be bothered with it anymore.

UAC CNC hammer, sear and fire pin do not work smoothly enough to cycle the gun without a lot of filing and sanding. 

Maple Leaf hop units do not do not fit correctly in Ace1Arms slide. They make the slide sit 1mm too far forward.

However, Maple Leaf hop arms, I pieces and hop wheels fit very nicely inside the TM hop unit.

That was all day today, with lots of parts swapping and testing. 

5 hours ago, djben9 said:

IMI Holster and Molle attachment....thanks @Markuz :angry: :angry:...................:lol::lol::lol:

It'll be a Px4 next haha

On 28/03/2018 at 2:54 PM, Lozart said:

It's because they know everyone is just going to roll up the sleeves to look operator. Saves on material.

Was the same for me on two shirts. I bought a second one cheap on ebay and mother in law cut materiel off the sleeve and lengthened the arms.

• Moderators

2 9mm mag pouches from UKT....in AU....long story but google helped!

Didn't buy it, but made this last night. It's not perfect, a little rough around the edges but I'm pleased by it for my second attempt! It's passed the jumping around the kitchen stage so ready for a field test next game day :D

IMG_20180403_223252.thumb.jpg.9b369b9475832a6577356ca2b75c08d2.jpgIMG_20180403_223308.thumb.jpg.467d6feacfdd364465fd5fb47d84e611.jpg

Sold my Crye Ranger Green Field set and Bushnell NV monocular for a new OPS CORE Mandible in Multicam. Need protection from mouth and ear hits! 

IMG_20180405_134211_306.jpg

Just got home to find my secutor gii breacher gas shotgun woop woop

Ordered Some new O-ring seals from Germany to replace all the existing ones on our TM Breacher, Also a new HPA line from High Pressure Airsoft (all at the same time) and the O-Rings turn up first:wacko:...What gives :D 

Fitted TDC plate to my mk23 today.
Then after a moment's pause, ordered a 220 crazy jet, autobot 50 and a fang plate.
Should be fun :D
I just hope they arrive sooner, rather than later, cos I don't like the idea of trying to fit 'em one handed!

21 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Fitted TDC plate to my mk23 today.
Then after a moment's pause, ordered a 220 crazy jet, autobot 50 and a fang plate.
Should be fun :D
I just hope they arrive sooner, rather than later, cos I don't like the idea of trying to fit 'em one handed!

Been trying to get a 180 crazy jet but not been able to find 1 . Would be very intrested in what fps you crono at with it? Prob stupid question whats a fang plate? Never mind it similar to i or h plate

Edited by Whompa73

I’d hold off on longbows and stick to geoffs/ asg accuracy international BB’s. I’ve heard mixed things (after I bought them sadly).

Why did you go for a 220mm barrel? Make sure you watch your FPS. I run a 150mm crazyjet in mine. Ends at the threads on the barrel so I don’t need to run a suppressor if I don’t want to. 

5 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I’d hold off on longbows and stick to geoffs/ asg accuracy international BB’s. I’ve heard mixed things (after I bought them sadly).

Why did you go for a 220mm barrel? Make sure you watch your FPS. I run a 150mm crazyjet in mine. Ends at the threads on the barrel so I don’t need to run a suppressor if I don’t want to. 

I can't hold off on the longbows - they're inbound....
And I went for the 220 because the 150 goes out of stock as soon as it's in - and I have no patience!
I'm going to be running it as my primary for a while. I mean, tbf, it's been my unofficial primary for the last three games :lol:
So I'm going to show it some love with internals and get a carbine kit as well.
MK23 DMR? 
No idea what it'll chrono at - but if it's on the high side then that's the way I'll go :D

I imagine it will definitely be over 350. The upgrades are great though. Just make sure you align the I key/fang thing dead centre or your shots will wander in one direction