The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

@Arwen I didn’t need the mounts as they’re built into the gun. I just bought the magpul clone from patrol base. 

I’ve got that and an ms3? Clone. Same thing but with clip ends. That’s probably more versitile than the ms4 because you can buy QD swivels and clip them on too. 

5aa95cb1eb771_dpmyoke.thumb.jpg.fb2216083744ad5b917dc50bf894a71b.jpg

Good old bit of DPM PLCE. Meant to match the trousers, shirt and smock that I was supposed to get yesterday and still isn't here. Damn you DPD!

Features 4x Double STANAG Mag Pouches + 2x Water/Utility pouches on the rear.

(Note: I'm moving from MTP to DPM)

Edit: I'd like to add that the rest of the DPM has turned up :-)

I have been on another of my buying sprees!

I bought some stuff for my 2 Agency Arms/TM G17s:

- TM 50rnd 'stendos x2 :lol:

- Airsoft Surgeon threaded front kit x2

- Silverback thread protectors x2

- Guarder thumb rest x2

- Inforce APL (repro)

Also bought some internals but that is boring so won't list.

Gear wise, I bought more Warrior Assault Systems stuff, but in black this time!

- WAS Pegasus backpack

- WAS PLB belt

- WAS double frag pouches x2

- WAS double quickmag pouches x2

- WAS small utility pouch x3

I will grab a picture of that lot when it all arrives - I have the backpack and it is amazing.

I am sure I am forgetting something that I have bought but oh well!

Send me money to fund my airsoft addiction :ph34r:mfsghIx.jpg

Hmmm, on the lovely side, a Redline SFR regulator and line, 3 short KWA Vector mags and some bowden cables.

On the not so lovely side, I bought a dodgy TM G17, put it back together with a bunch of new parts and serviced it so it’s  like brand new, the other half saw it, and has  taxed it for her collection :(

Now I have to get some money back by selling her WET G17 :)

Got the following for my WE Glock 17:

Maple Leaf Hop Unit and 6.01mm Inner Barrel Set

RA-Tech Enhanced Recoil Spring

24rnd Magazine

Any other suggestions?

1 hour ago, Jayjay said:

Got the following for my WE Glock 17:

Maple Leaf Hop Unit and 6.01mm Inner Barrel Set

RA-Tech Enhanced Recoil Spring

24rnd Magazine

Any other suggestions?

But me a HPA kit.

33 minutes ago, Skara said:

But me a HPA kit.

Haha

When I said any other suggestions, I meant for the WE G17 upgrades lol

11 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

Haha

When I said any other suggestions, I meant for the WE G17 upgrades lol

You can upgrade your WE to HPA if you want 

Some Crye Precision Gen2 kneepads for a whole £25...

...have seen them go for several times that. 

IMG_20180316_194152_929.jpg

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

A few things -

• A nifty short silencer from @Samurai for my MK23
  • A few new mags for the the MWS and MK23 (although one's valve is buggered and vents)
  • A TM XL speedloader
  • An angrygun sling plate, which I've now fitted because the castle nut wrench finally arrived
  • The case
  • A Walther 4x scope

I think that'll do for now......
Oh - and a dump pouch and a woodland camo waterproof....

IMG_20180316_121401617.jpg

How is that sight working out?! 

I would marry Warrior Assault Systems if I could.

My blackticool gear arrived and man, I am impressed! Although, I have no idea where to put the 2x double frag pouches :( Any suggestions?

As a refresher, here is what there is:

- Warrior Assault Systems Pegasus backpack

- Warrior Assault Systems PLB Belt

- Warrior Assault Systems Double Quickmag pouches x2

- Warrior Assault Systems Double Frag pouches x2

- Warrior Assault Systems Small Utility Pouch x3

The quickmag pouches hold 4 G17 mags each, so I am sorted there! The utility pouches are the perfect size for my 50rnd extended mags - these will be used first and then stored in those utility pouches.

Here is badlighting.jpg

eYQi4si.jpg

not exactly bought, but had it sent away to Enthuse Engineering to have a custom 3D printed nozzle and hop unit which takes VSR barrels and maple leaf rubbers instead of that $hite KWA design. Hopefully its now more than a £600 paperweight!

BE027B94-FDA4-4AF2-80DD-DBDB83F88398_zps

A new gun bag so i can carry a back up gun to a game and this...

ICS CXP Mars sbr SSS.

Now i just need to decide what sight, grip, covers and other fancy dangledoodies to add on and hang off it, Tempted by a paracord sling at the moment.

29314166_10156132721909454_1331131722271839934_n.jpg

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Always liked ICS stuff. Be interested to hear what you think about it after some use. 

same here, at one point was going for the newer version of my Transform 4 UK1...but have held off...i have to many to play with!

may have to pop to firesupport though and have a handle :lol:

5 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Always liked ICS stuff. Be interested to hear what you think about it after some use. 

I dont have a gameday until next week but like any good airsofter i have had a play around.

it's the triple s version so has the dual mosfet, electronic trigger and self diagnostic system.

Programming the trigger is simple. Power up the gun and its set to single or automatic. Depress the trigger for 5 seconds and the gun will 'vibrate' indicating the switch from full auto to 3 round burst,

The self diagnostic system is accessed by depressing the trigger and then plugging in the battery. The gun will then check through the electronic systems and mechanic systems for any faults. If any minor faults are detected it will still allow the gun to function but will give indications to what is wrong. If there is a major fault the system protects itself and wont let you cycle the gun.

But you want to know about the gun itself.

Its very light  weight considering its almost entirely metal. Feels very comfortable and natural to shoulder and support. Has a bit more of an aggressive feel to it with the styling on the receiver etc. Trigger is fairly snappy on my 9.9v life batteries. Accuracy seems pretty good as a stock system. There is no wobble in anywhere noticeable.

Nearly all features are ambidextrous and laid out for ease of use with the left side mag release slightly recessed to prevent you accidentally catching it and dropping the mag.

Battery changes are easy. You just pull down the adjuster on the Butt stock and twist it 90 degrees. Then pull the butt stock off the tube leaving you with the length of the tube to place batteries.Most normal sized stock batteries will fit into the tube and ics seem to have thought this through. As they have included a small rubber button on the underside of the tube, It can be inserted into any of the adjustment points on the stock tube to prevent you potentially crushing wires when adjusting the stock (the button prevents the stock moving any further towards the reciver).

The only negative is the lack of a bolt lock, meaning you have to use hold the bolt open whilst adjusting the hop up.

Overall it seems a well thought out, well laid out platform.