Airsoft Forums UK

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
20 hours ago, Nasro said:

What did you bring back for us ? Lol

Hey anyone's welcome to swing by my FB/IG and enter when I give most of it away heh.

12 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

The animal skull T is sexual!

FirstSpear always doing good stuff.  I'm kinda on the fence with skulls because I see way too many in the realm of tactical muscle shakes and tactical-everyday clothing start-ups, but I think the animal skulls aren't as bad.

1 hour ago, Airsoft_Mr B said:

What.

Yup Falklands Islands Defence Force. FIDF.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_Defence_Force

9313-770x433.jpg

Going to get some embroidered Falklands islands flag patches as well for the shoulders, Not a uniform part but I think it will look nice. And help people understand the loadout. My friend is doing the same kit with a wood kit SLR. And then there are 2 more in our shooting circle who have L85a1 UK loadouts.

11 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

FirstSpear always doing good stuff.  I'm kinda on the fence with skulls because I see way too many in the realm of tactical muscle shakes and tactical-everyday clothing start-ups, but I think the animal skulls aren't as bad.

I must admit i do find the majority of tactical brand clothing pretty cheesy (almost as bad as the older generation you see walking round towns in wolf/husky/bear/etc fleece jackets) I like subtle designs, Haley has some good stuff and obvious brands like Arcteryx but I just feel a lot of the them over do the "AMERICA IS GREATEST, f*ck WITH US DIE" a little to much

Bought a pair of Mechanix fast fit..

And got my gun back from service..

I know Trig wont be happy to see this but erm... May have bought a dual drum mag lol.

Wont actually use it with my.krytac though for weight reasons... But my G&G is at the techs still and will be all week... I mainly bought the mag in order to cut out wearing my rig and dump pouch for CQB and it also means its less weight overall to carry in a backpack when travelling by train and such. So I can justify this expense...

http://prntscr.com/ijbody

http://prntscr.com/ijboi0

Just waiting on my magpul ms4 sling... Which should be tomorrow when my mate visits... If he has remembered it lol.

• Supporters

Just bought this for my son ,TM type 89 in almost as new condition !

2ir0t3s.jpg

and for my self ? A B&T GL-06 

1glrsx.jpg

5 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Don't know what you mean I love drum mags they make it easy to spot the sh*t players :P

Shhhh... It's not like I plan to use the 3000rd capacity. I'd probably not even breach the 500 bbs used mark lol...

Just saves on overall weight and means I can feel my hits more often as ill have no extra stuff on in the way :D

39 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Just bought this for my son ,TM type 89 in almost as new condition !

2ir0t3s.jpg

and for my self ? A B&T GL-06 

1glrsx.jpg

I have just spent 20 mins scouring the internet thinking Tm had released the gbbr type 89 under my nose haha

>Couple that mag with a p*

>switch to full auto and high-ish rate of fire

>laugh maniacally as people get drenched in bbs

>profit

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Wo1f said:

I have just spent 20 mins scouring the internet thinking Tm had released the gbbr type 89 under my nose haha

Sorry mate :( my son announced last wk that he really fancied one so after scouring tinter’net looking for one and discovered not a chance , was having a good mutter to a team mate about it and he turns around and says “oh I’ve got one you can have only used it once been boxed up since then !” :blink:

39 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Sorry mate :( my son announced last wk that he really fancied one so after scouring tinter’net looking for one and discovered not a chance , was having a good mutter to a team about it and he turns around and says “oh I’ve got one you can have only used it once been boxed up since then !” :blink:

Nice find! That’s happened to me a few times. Spend an hour going on about something you can’t find for a mate to go “you mean one of those” as he pulls out exactly what I’m after

13 hours ago, LightningCh said:

I know Trig wont be happy to see this but erm... May have bought a dual drum mag lol.

Wont actually use it with my.krytac though for weight reasons... But my G&G is at the techs still and will be all week... I mainly bought the mag in order to cut out wearing my rig and dump pouch for CQB and it also means its less weight overall to carry in a backpack when travelling by train and such. So I can justify this expense...

Drum mags for M4's should come with a free dignitas voucher... I say that, they allow you to die with dignity which you void when you buy a drum mag for an M4

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Where from?

Only Airsoft.com

• Moderators
12 hours ago, LightningCh said:

Shhhh... It's not like I plan to use the 3000rd capacity. I'd probably not even breach the 500 bbs used mark lol...

Just saves on overall weight and means I can feel my hits more often as ill have no extra stuff on in the way :D

and hear them as they hit the mags....you'll need red and green lights now as well on the sides!! :lol::lol::lol:

remember just jealous! !!!!

All the hate for drum mags but hey, it's not like I'm a drum mag purist lol. I still have my midcaps for when i can use my rig.

I'm not gonna use it to rain bbs down, I'm a 3 shot burst kind of guy... Just I physically cannot get all my kit into a backpack for train travel if i take my rig... and that's only a condor recon which is tiny... 
as for this 

9 hours ago, djben9 said:

and hear them as they hit the mags....you'll need red and green lights now as well on the sides!! :lol::lol::lol:

remember just jealous! !!!!

I do plan on adding the lights :P

and hits on the mags still count in my eyes so audible hits on the mags is a plus lol.

2 sets of Exo Ironclad gloves

IMG_0035.thumb.JPG.4cec701f2d27944b5124ae216c6d6a42.JPG

And a deactivated real P38 because why the hell not (Not much good for airsoft though)

IMG_0037.thumb.JPG.bef56cb816b5bab197f0463038ce81c7.JPG

Also bought a Viking backpack for airsoft and general use. Seems good so far for a decent price.

My 2 patches from my Gold donor subscription to UKAPU just arrived :D

http://prntscr.com/ijboup