The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

We're off topic!

Crye Precision Asphalt T-shirt.

Mechanix Tan gloves.

Salt'n'shake are the daddy!

16 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Suppressor for my Mac-11, a combined torch & laser from Amazon, and some Guarder springs.

And crisps??

just bought a medkit.  its the one thing i havent got for my kit that i seem to always need

Well after about a year a finally got hold of some genuine PTS PMAG stubby magazines! The 70 round mid-caps, they're like hens teeth! 

£39 for three of them new in dark earth still in packaging, not sure the bloke fully understood the value of them.... eBay win :-)

On 28/04/2016 at 6:58 PM, djben9 said:

Helikon Jackal soft shell....for those trips out.....

Can I ask which one and how you have found it? Im looking into a lightweight waterproof(ish) jacket for outdoor skirmishes and days out with the fam etc....

• Supporters

Bought (supposedly) 3 sets of Crye G3 combats, all 32R.  Package turned up with 2 sets on and another pair of UKSF custom Gen 2 combats in 30L.. oh well, luckily they happened to fit my brother and he fancied a pair, the others can go on the bay.  Tempting to keep a set because I'm a terrible hoarder but I really really don't need 2 pairs in normal MC.

36846878430_7d8885d5f1_c.jpg

• Supporters

5-mode strobe torch + rail mounts. Like this (not that actual one, but they all appear to be the same).

Wow, it's pretty bright.  And the strobe is decent.  So, it's a half press of the switch to change modes, neat.  Except... urrr.  Every time I turn it off and on again, it also changes modes.  So I set it to strobe, turn it off, turn it on... and get a slow SOS blink.  No, not user error, it does it every time no matter how much or how little I press the power button.  <_<   Back to Amazon with you.

Suggestios for a multi-hundred-lumen 1" body torch with high beam and strobe modes toggled separately from the on/off switch would be gratefully received.

Foregrip bipod.  Actually only bought as part of an Amazon order to get the total over £20 for free delivery, because I'm just that cheap - I didn't particularly want the bipod part.  Eh.  But it's not that ergonomic as a grip either.  And it's long, too long to leave on the gun while it's secured in my bag.  Well, back you go too.

• Supporters

Spent some time walking around DSEI this week.  Not as swag-heavy as SHOT because it's mostly procurement people in suits buying boats and guided missiles so the stalls give out a lot of pens, but I diligently hunted down what tacticool stuff was there.

36864417550_ac4eec5985_b.jpg

Yes that is a spinner with the branding of an armoured glass company on it.

If anyone's not heard of the expo, my coverage is going up on FB/IG - www.facebook.com/RemfTacticool

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, CKinnerley said:

Spent some time walking around DSEI this week.  Not as swag-heavy as SHOT because it's mostly procurement people in suits buying boats and guided missiles so the stalls give out a lot of pens, but I diligently hunted down what tacticool stuff was there.

Yes that is a spinner with the branding of an armoured glass company on it.

If anyone's not heard of the expo, my coverage is going up on FB/IG - www.facebook.com/RemfTacticool

You did better than out guys who came back with just a frisbee

IMG_7470.JPG

• Supporters

Haha, saw those, don't play a lot of frisbee though.  After spending many, many days just walking up and down expo halls I've honed my instincts for sniffing out this stuff.  I also own gear from the vast majority of those brands, or if it's illegal to own here I work on it, so that's an easy talking point to start with and I will absolutely brown nose for free patches - no hesitation.

Finally bit the bullet and bought a Crye Precision JPC in multicam.

After my TMC on starting to feel it's age I decided to splash out. The TMC will be retired into an MP7 vest (no real SAPI plates now)

Also a Yeti Rambler.

Oops...

VFC HK417 AEG with accessories. There goes my airsoft budget for this month and the next few will all be spent on new motor, inner barrel, hop up, piston assembly, air nozzle, cylinder head and Gate Titan.

IMG_20170921_213420.jpg

IMG_20170921_182542.jpg

kAJNiOX.jpg

You know when you order something from China and you don't have very high expectations because it was cheap, so it's a copy, so it'll be a bit meh....?

eylFWnV.jpg

vp8MsDn.jpg

bKPsoWW.jpg

5PWq6PL.jpg

That was a pleasent surprise, and now I wish I'd bought two!

7 minutes ago, Hangtight said:

You know when you order something from China and you don't have very high expectations because it was cheap, so it's a copy, so it'll be a bit meh....?

That was a pleasent surprise, and now I wish I'd bought two!

I buy quite a bit from aliexpress and dhgate, mostly I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thats a nice stock btw

Edited by Jedi_Master
Removed quoted pictures

• Head Moderator

Thought that I would buy some bits for my TM Mk23 pistol

Hadron Designs NBB TDC cover V2

Maple Leaf Autobot bucking 50%

Maple Leaf I Key

Maple Leaf Crazy Jet (150mm) barrel

O ring spares for TM magazines

ASG Mk23 magazine

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Added WE Glock 17 to my collection.

Was torn between a MP7, MP9 or Glock 17.. Went for the Glock as it was closer in price to the Rail System I bought for my Vz 58, which doesn't fit and had to be returned.. so the Mrs shouldn't mind.. too much, I hope... Although at the moment she doesn't know.. maybe its better that way.

37358259271_3863096d4e_c.jpg

37358260511_745ae8e251_c.jpg