Have a 3x magnifier on the way as well 

20170728_112618.jpg

20170728_113732.jpg

@M_P Join us.......

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Dammit! I meant @Jedi_Master

Nice SCAR btw @M_P

Now I can see how the Wellie boot helps it stand up.  Looking at the background I was expecting a before and after being painted picture ;) 

2 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Now I can see how the Wellie boot helps it stand up.  Looking at the background I was expecting a before and after being painted picture ;) 

Took me a while to spot the wellie boot in that photo...haha I will never look at SCARs the same way again!

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

ZWKkCV7.png

:D:D:D

After much deliberation and trying to convince myself I didn't need one, I finally gave in and bought a Gate Titan MOSFET. 3 round burst ftw!

Took a trip today to a not so local airsoft shop, came out with a glock 19, gas and silicone, extra mag, speed loader and gloves. Would have had a case for glock and my M4 but they didn’t have any :( 

IMG_2831.JPG

A little drive in the country and I now own a disassembled but complete Marui G3 SG1.

p69ySIh.jpg

I've never had a gun that came with a box. At least not the one it was supposed to be in.

rNmAHUQ.jpg

It came with a 7mm gearbox, a bunch of Systema parts, two motors, a RIS as well as all the original parts.

7uq4UPe.jpg

And as a bonus it's got a metal receiver kit fitted.

Always liked the G3, and now I've got one.

Not exactly bought. Unless you count bought a load of mdf and some screws :)

I spent the weekend building myself a gun rack. Now I have more guns than I can fit in it, and need another one. Ooops

ujFP9wn.jpg

So... after selling some guns (thanks A-F!), Mrs. Wife has allowed me to start the next project.....

Scratch built Zev Tech G17 :-)  The orders are in...... I received the guns modify frame yesterday, i have to say it is sweet a f.  CNC machining, undercuts and stippling are awesome, one of the best i've seen for airsoft.

I'm loving Zev Tech too, ever since i fired one in the states, if SAI is operator, Agency Arms is too cool for school, then Zev is the slightly crazy bling kid who just took home the prom queen! I'll post some pics when done.

fe50ba1e73a7d3de125e2884d5abd855.jpg

DSC_9399-14.jpg

GM0276 - 01-1000x600-700x521.jpg

16 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Not exactly bought. Unless you count bought a load of mdf and some screws :)

I spent the weekend building myself a gun rack. Now I have more guns than I can fit in it, and need another one. Ooops

ujFP9wn.jpg

This looks awesome. Trying to do something similar myself, but won’t for fear of selling my family and the dog to buy more guns! 

• Moderators

thought as i turned 40 the other weekend and mates let my wife down with a non family surprise party i popped to firesupport today, with my daughter who likes to pick up the bbs for them, and got a TM GLK 17....

i know i know its as common as an M4, but i have one of them as well so thought i better be a commoner!! haha :D

now i need to understand the manual as not one bit is in English :rolleyes:

and i need a spare mag.....but will resist anything else adding to it.......i only play in day light:rolleyes:

Just now, proffrink said:

Still a lot of those knocking about if you look outside of the UK. They're great though.

Yeah I found 2 but they were DE, lucky I found this black one knocking about!

I do agree, they're incredible! Easily the best optic I've used.

• Head Moderator

My Salomon Forces Quest 4D GTX boots arrived today.  From ordering they took 4 weeks to arrive because they were on back order from Edgar Brothers https://online.edgarbrothers.com/collections/salomon/products/salomon-forces-4d-gtx-navajo?variant=7174849409

IMG_2420.JPG