Airsoft Forums UK

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Postie dropped off my Kombat UK molle belt today. Figured itd be worth a punt for the sake of £15 from Ebay.

First impressions look good so far. Seems well made for the price, padded on the inside with the breathable mesh material and belt with plenty of adjustment for my fat arse lol.

Will see how it holds up on its first skirmish later this week when its weighed down with the gear i use.

IMG_0851.jpg

Hi Pal, Can i be rude and ask you to send me the link you got this?

Cheers in advanced :)

Postie dropped off my Kombat UK molle belt today. Figured itd be worth a punt for the sake of £15 from Ebay.
First impressions look good so far. Seems well made for the price, padded on the inside with the breathable mesh material and belt with plenty of adjustment for my fat arse lol.

Will see how it holds up on its first skirmish later this week when its weighed down with the gear i use.

IMG_0851.jpg

Have been on the spend again & bought the following few bits:-

Red dot laser & zoom focus torch combo - realized after selling my NVRS & x2 accompanying PEQ's that I done myself out of a light & red dot

Scope Dot Sight Lens Protector Cover Shield - Unsure how this will work with a Thermal Imaging scope but it's a coupe of quid

& some more A-Tacs AU bits & bobs:-

Chest Tapes Custom name patches

Condor CBT 2 point bungee sling

Punisher shield devgru patch

Tactical Airsoft Hard Half Face Mask - Wanted to try something different as I'm looking to move away from the larger mesh variety

Spend, spend spend!

& then one last little pic of me in the full ACU Digital before I swap everything over for the A-Tacs AU

post-9923-0-29910000-1478266848_thumb.png

Just purchased this tactical vest on Amazon, it was only 36 quid. To be honest I was not expecting much but I quite like it, has a lot of velcro to move stuff around on, there is a photo there with labels so you can see the different features of it. Haven't used it yet, it is fully adjustable and I had to adjust it to its full potential pretty much but at 6"0, 110 kg I am not the smallest lad.
It is listed as

YAKEDA ®Army fans Tactical Vest CS Field Outdoor Equipment Supplies Breathable lightweight tactical vest SWAT Tactical Vest Special Forces combat training vest--VT-1063(black) on Amazon. Link is https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019RQ6FLK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it is available for Amazon Prime.

post-12373-0-20866000-1478372176_thumb.jpg

post-12373-0-50520700-1478372176_thumb.jpg

In the same order as the above post I also purchased this mask for the hell of it, because it was 3 pound 50 and I didn't have high expectations for it but thought I'd take a punt for that price. Turns out I was right as I am not confident in the eye protection of the mask which wouldn't be so bad if I chucked some googles over it but when you look at the back of the eye holes you can see a small gap; well that is where the metal kind of folds back a bit and while it probably is safe I just don't feel great about that. The other issue is it does not sit on my face as well to, it has hard rubber stops that do create space between my face and the eye hole which is good but I don't reckon it would be comfortable to wear for long periods of time. All is not lost though, because of the low cost I will use the straps which are excellent quality. I will cut them off and make my own mask which I am already designing, hopefully I can incorporate these straps into my idea and that will be worth more than the 3.50 I paid. Another idea is I may be able to use the hard rubber as some sort of rifle butt pad.

post-12373-0-39762300-1478372903_thumb.jpg

post-12373-0-75997300-1478372903_thumb.jpg

Have to say, I feel the chances of that mesh actually being tough enough for airsoft usage are really really slim. £3.50 is not usually enough to get acceptable eye pro.

Time will tell I guess, I will definately post an update about the mesh, it feels durable but worst case scenario I will reinforce it with my sew all. I am going to use this purely in MOUT style scenarios as opposed to in the scrub. Totally agree about the mask, The mask was meant to be mainly for the looks and because it was so cheap! I will rip it apart and do something else with it. I have some good eye protection coming in and yes it did cost me more lol.

I also purchased a Swiss Arms Lens Protection flip up as well with this order. The protector is wider than I expected and it comes with a spare which is handy, first impressions are that it looks like a good piece of kit.

Came in the mail today, shout out to geartech which is where I got it from!

My first airsoft weapon so bloody happy, should have bought some bbs to fire it though but will get some pronto.

Armorer Works Custom Hi-capa

Red-Gold-WE-1-800x513.jpg

Might just be the placebo effect but holy fuck this little thing is good. Noticably better and consistant hop. Getting much flatter trajectory.

http://imgur.com/MzvM6dZ

Hop up is stock with antiflex plate mod and pdi-w hold.

15 euro shipped,purchased direct from AirsoftPro.cz. shipping took about 10 business days to ireland.

Upgrades like this are always nice.

Good to get you stoked for the next outing.

Just picked up my first airsoft rifle from ASW, a g and g 30th anniversary CM16.

I am quite happy with it but not overly enthusiastic about the paintjob, was supposed to be done in their snake skin color but instead imo looks like sporadically patchy bright red.

Color does go with my pistol so maybe I should dress up as Ironman...

http://imgur.com/a/FWGXZ