The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Root Admin

Not for me. My neighbor (dorm) asked me to add them to my order. I use better bbs than that, don't insult me ;)

Thank goodness. I know a fair few people buy them so they can use the bottle to conceal their own BBs, but that's a much better result. You can continue to post here :D

• Supporters

Thank goodness... I use mostly Blasters; they've been go to me.

Nice new gun case which holds all of my precious killing blasters :)

IMAG0418_zpsp9uecq2k.jpg

IMAG0419_zpsatomem4d.jpg

• Supporters

Anyway, bought some more stuff.

1 x Elite Force Premium BBs - (2700ct / 0.25g) U12-035 WSO7-B12 UN2-M03 (BB-UREX-2279505) = $7.80

Hobbyking:

B6 lipo charger

Lipo batteries

Got some Elite Force 0.20's from LWA to use up - slightly off white and visable seems

not impressed and won't be buying them again tbh

can't be ar$ed to list my crap but what are the odds of getting a dual suppressor with 2 x CW threads

instead of CCW &CW - f*cking useless twats assembling this high quality pile of junk

oh - & welcome to the age of lipo sir

• Supporters

Got some Elite Force 0.20's from LWA to use up - slightly off white and visable seems

not impressed and won't be buying them again tbh

can't be ar$ed to list my crap but what are the odds of getting a dual suppressor with 2 x CW threads

instead of CCW &CW - f*cking useless twats assembling this high quality pile of junk

oh - & welcome to the age of lipo sir

I know about EF Bbs... But if he wants them, then so be it. I will stick to what works.

• Supporters

Thought I'd make my SVD somewhat skirmishable, was going to purchase a Co2 kit, but an unstable 600+ fps isn't all that safe.

So, to start off:

An extended SVD cocking handle () = €15.2
Center ring () = €4.0
Reinforced piston - Gen. 3 () = €21.5

= Costed around £30 all together posted.

• Supporters

Thought I'd make my SVD somewhat skirmishable, was going to purchase a Co2 kit, but an unstable 600+ fps isn't all that safe.

So, to start off:

An extended SVD cocking handle () = €15.2

Center ring () = €4.0

Reinforced piston - Gen. 3 () = €21.5

= Costed around £30 all together posted.

If you haven't already got one, you'll want the steel sear to go with that piston, because it has a hard steel ring with a sharp right angle edge fitted around the base rather than a moulded catch - it would shred the stock sear very quickly.

Bought a 9.6v stick type battery and smart charger for my AK.

Also did an order from gunfire for a speed loader, sling and 6 AK mags. Everything got dispatched today, before realising that the mag colour was brown, not black :unsure: 100% sure I chose black though, but black is now out of stock, so wondering if they changed my order? ​

Been a long time since I bought anything airsoft-related, so I bought a couple of things:

Waterproof OD boonie

odcbh1na500a.jpg

OD combat trousers

odcct4na500a.jpg

And a bag of 0.36g and a bag 0.40g BB Kings in white.

24hr ration pack

Baofeng uv-5r

Ghillie suit

Gortex trousers

Olive drab long johns

Hop unit for my m4

• Supporters

Bought a 9.6v stick type battery and smart charger for my AK.

Also did an order from gunfire for a speed loader, sling and 6 AK mags. Everything got dispatched today, before realising that the mag colour was brown, not black :unsure: 100% sure I chose black though, but black is now out of stock, so wondering if they changed my order? ​

Sounds like they went OOS because you bought 'em! But if not, I'd take the 6 brown mags off you for cost...

• Moderators

Helikon combat shirt in Coyote fatman size, mil1st not got any in stock still....so tried poland this time, same price overall

Also FMA helmet and bits arrived today from AIrsoft Peak, ordered on 23 sep so I guess that's quick??

• Supporters

If you haven't already got one, you'll want the steel sear to go with that piston, because it has a hard steel ring with a sharp right angle edge fitted around the base rather than a moulded catch - it would shred the stock sear very quickly.

Getting that a bit later on, need to have a look at what spring to install. What spring have you fitted to your SVD?

• Supporters

Getting that a bit later on, need to have a look at what spring to install. What spring have you fitted to your SVD?

Element M135 with a plastic grommet to pretension it (the grommet only became necessary after the spring wore in / the 135 started out giving 494+/-2FPS) - that's with a PDI 590x6.01mm barrel.

Used Digi flora uniform £40 bargain

Are you going full polite people?

Sounds like they went OOS because you bought 'em! But if not, I'd take the 6 brown mags off you for cost...

Awesome, how much would it cost me? :P

Yeah full polite people loadout. Pretty much got everything on order that I need now. Including the 6sh112 from greyshop. Also got another Ak on order from gunfire Forcecore by E&l Aks-74

Those Forcecore/E&L AKs on Gunfire seem like a solid deal,almost too good to be true. 180 euro for an AKS-74U,full steel and looks like they just have the old generation E&L internal parts which are by no means bad. Is there a catch to them? That's Dboys money and E&L quality is far higher.

3000 Nuprol white 0.43g BBs, hoping the QC has improved.

Nuprol Black 4.0 gas

How is the black gas?

Been tempted to try some myself

Those Forcecore/E&L AKs on Gunfire seem like a solid deal,almost too good to be true. 180 euro for an AKS-74U,full steel and looks like they just have the old generation E&L internal parts which are by no means bad. Is there a catch to them? That's Dboys money and E&L quality is far higher.

Well a friend of mine has shown me a comparison chart between a regular e&l and Forcecore and there's only very small differences such as regular motor instead of high torque. I'll try and do a full review once I get it as there seems to be literally no information around on them.