The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

New warrior recon plate in coyote with some warrior fast mag pouches, cargo pack and 'name pouch arriving tomorrow along with the 2 Mike cripps custom pistols I've had built as this time I just couldn't be arsed to build some more and one of my houses has sold so who cares about money

• Moderators

shooters cut or normal one Spatch?

got another order from UKT...damn discounts!!.....just some small bits, grimlocks and web dominators

shooters cut or normal one Spatch?

got another order from UKT...damn discounts!!.....just some small bits, grimlocks and web dominators

Shooters cut dude, really high and super manouverable, considering they are on offer at £120 AND I got emailed a further 20% discount code for this week, how could I refuse?

Avon Skin So Soft Dry Oil Spray £3.39 for 150ml bottle.

Fully intend to see if it works as a mosquito repellent and at such a low price it's got to be worth a shot.

• Supporters

Avon Skin So Soft Dry Oil Spray £3.39 for 150ml bottle.

Fully intend to see if it works as a mosquito repellent and at such a low price it's got to be worth a shot.

Let us know how you get on but I'm pretty sure the one you want is the bath oil.

Just got a few 5.11 tactical items for my PMC kit. See its not all WW2! :-D

30mm Triple Rail Scope Mount £8.99

Mass Effect "N7 Armour" Tshirt £23.15 (including shipping from the US)

The scope mount is going to be used to add extra rails to my vz61 by attaching it around the front barrel section. Gives me room for a flashlight, fore grip (as I hate gripping the magazine) and either a red dot sight or a laser (most likely).

The N7 shirt is to replace my current one that I use in CQB as it has got to ragged to wear. Plus I absolutely love the Mass Effect game series.

Another Pro-Win hop up unit and a maple leaf Hop rubber to go in the JG M4 S-SYSTEM . Spent today cutting the mag well to accept the one piece hop and it works !!!!

Surprised myself really .......

What Vz version you go for?

Do you have a link to the scope mount???

I already had the Vz61 - it's the KWA/KSC GBB version. If you were at the gaol this weekend you might have ran into it.

Here's the scope mount/ring:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321831852823

I already had the Vz61 - it's the KWA/KSC GBB version. If you were at the gaol this weekend you might have ran into it.

Here's the scope mount/ring:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/321831852823

Great thank you - on reflection could have easily googled that....

Nope, wasnt at Gaol this weekend, however, I think I've seen you run it there before?

You able to make this Saturday?

Nah I can't mate - back to work now so Sunday was my last free weekend to go airsofting

ICS L85A2 arrived today with 3 mags and no battery. the connector is not compatible with my G3 battery

20 x CO2 capsules (with belt) have been posted to me

minor upgrades to my ASG pistol on sunday so a new spring and hop rubber are now making it more efficient thanks to the resident pistol competition shooter

A house.

:D

Congrats mate

Done the same a few months ago was a rather stressful time in my life had to move back into my parents house with a gf and a cat

Dark days

• Moderators

A house.

:D

well done, one of the most stressful times in life....with marriage and kids i think...

Did you get an armoury room included? :)

Just acquired this for my collection. Swapped it for my AK as I was after something more compact for CQB games. It's a Classic Army P90:

post-9105-0-26151300-1439990220_thumb.jpg

Going to be my new project gun. I intend to turn into a CQB beast :D

• Head Moderator

Placed another order with UK Tactical for a Warrior Assault Systems black PLB belt, slim-line dump pouch, and a holster. They had 20% off so could not resist buying more kit.

• Moderators

holding off any more UKT stuff, although a few mag pouches are tempting! haha

just got a years subscription to AI yesterday and 2 issues arrived to day, with some freebies! :)

oh and some SFU shorts in Black and Coyote plus 2 Camogrom baseball caps