The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I have been treating myself lately!

Bought a KWA Kriss Vector with 3 mags, a Madbull SOCOM stock and a 335mm suppressor! I plan to get the suppressor with the integrated inner barrel to put on my Vector (heard the FPS shoots up! Makes the gun fire hot though so not for skirmishes). But yeah!

fA6CNJZ.jpgS2lak69.jpg

Cyma C\cm.052 RPK

Whats its like? Depending on what my local store has come in on there delivery there is a chance ill be getting one wednesday.

• Supporters

Whats its like? Depending on what my local store has come in on there delivery there is a chance ill be getting one wednesday.

I've got one too - heavy but 'kin lovely! Only thing is, if you're thinking of changing the furniture, zenitco/replica stuff doesn't go straight on without modification. I'm not 100% certain, but i suspect real 'steel' AK wooden furniture may not fit also - there is a bulge in the barrel which prevents the lower handguard from sliding straight on - the handguard would need to be filed out inside (still real steel RPK furniture, as opposed to AK, may have space for the bulge, but you don't tend to see it for sale so could be expensive).

Very good, i highly recommend it! if you use a 11.1 v lipo battery the ROF is amazing however it lowers the life expectancy of the gun

Ares M4 CQC - Black

8 Fields Hard Armour Plate Carrier - Black

Viper Water Bottle / Pouch - Black

Trojan Tactical Admin Map Pouch - Olive Green

8 Fields Radio Pouch - Flecktarn

2x 8 Fields M4 Pouch - Flecktarn

8 Fields Rollable Dump Pouch - Flecktarn

Name Patch

I've got one too - heavy but 'kin lovely! Only thing is, if you're thinking of changing the furniture, zenitco/replica stuff doesn't go straight on without modification. I'm not 100% certain, but i suspect real 'steel' AK wooden furniture may not fit also - there is a bulge in the barrel which prevents the lower handguard from sliding straight on - the handguard would need to be filed out inside (still real steel RPK furniture, as opposed to AK, may have space for the bulge, but you don't tend to see it for sale so could be expensive).

Lol, thats good to know thankyou :) I dont think I've managed to buy a particularly airsoft rifle yet!

If they still make them when I have the storeage space at uni/money I would love to put a daytona HPA recoil kit into it...

However I need to hope the local shop has them in first else I will need to get something else as a back up.

• Supporters

Lol, thats good to know thankyou :) I dont think I've managed to buy a particularly airsoft rifle yet!

If they still make them when I have the storeage space at uni/money I would love to put a daytona HPA recoil kit into it...

However I need to hope the local shop has them in first else I will need to get something else as a back up.

I got mine from gunfire.pl - inc. free shipping & of course no VAT/import duty coming from Poland as it's in the EU.

I got mine from gunfire.pl - inc. free shipping & of course no VAT/import duty coming from Poland as it's in the EU.

I would just get one from Poland but the game is only next weekend and I dont trust them frenchies to not cause too big a delay. Living in Kent i've experienced the choas of op stack and would hate to see what it is like on the other side. I've also yet to have a proper visit to an airsoft shop so am looking forward to being able to handle some before taking the plunge.

• Supporters

Very good shout, wish they'd carried on making more of these; the Sentry series was their high point AEGs wise to my mind (along with their classic models). Not a fan of the ARs they're pumping out any more I have to say and the complete lack of anybody actually buying their recent models seems to indicate I'm not the only one.

Just picked these up for my glock :)

Not managed to find speed plates for ages, and that RMR site is THE cheapest I've seen xD

medium_ELE-PA0208-DE-01.jpg

medium_EL-EX201-DLX-BK-01.jpg

• Supporters

It is......how come?

I had one with the rail mounting but the top of it looked the same. Only the bottom third of the glass was usable. If the red dot was above it, it became a big, blurry spot that didn't even stay on target. I hope they fixed it since then.

CNC Maple Leaf Hop Up Adjustment Wheel

Eruptive Series Special Piston Head

A+ Studio Hop Up Rubber

Few upgrades for my SAI railed m&p. As the hop is a bit cack at the mo and im using my spare out of my back up pistol.

Went for a AKs-74u in the end. Turns out the shipment was mostly for the Ares VZ line which does not quite float my boat. Happy with the AKS though, just need to wire some deans up and chrono it before going midcap hunting.

• Supporters

Went for a AKs-74u in the end. Turns out the shipment was mostly for the Ares VZ line which does not quite float my boat. Happy with the AKS though, just need to wire some deans up and chrono it before going midcap hunting.

CYMA?

I have the CM045 and it's ACE!

CYMA?

I have the CM045 and it's ACE!

Yh its a Cyma CM035 :) Just need to solder on some Deans Connectors and I will be able to test and chrono it shortly :)