The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

WE XDM + 2 spare mags and a WAS universal holster.

Sons/brothers are lucky little gits when dad/brother pays for everything :)

Well after a nearly £4000 tax refund for this past year (still chasing down last year after discovering wrong tax codes, 560L, seriously!?) I may have got an itchy spending finger.

Iron Airsoft HK416 Conversion Kit for G&P WOC

5KU Aluminium Nozzle with NPAS

5KU CNC Hop Chamber (aeg inner barrel version)

G&P WOC Steel Trigger Group (toyed with getting the burst kit, but still not sure, so sticking with standard for now)

G&P WOC 150% Spring and Pin Set

Orga Magnus 6.23mm 363mm for AEG

A+ REAPS Bucking

Vipertech Direct Impact Carbine Recoil Buffer and Hard Recoil Buffer Spring

Geissele 14.5" SMR HK in DDC (Second Hand, found someone in the UK selling one o.O) - CKinnerley's video from the US is the only reason I have wanted one of these.

Magpul USA Milspec CTR Stock in DE

Magpul USA RVG in DE

Magpul USA MIAD in DE

Vortex SPARC II with Killflash

Invisiblesight PEQ15 (Tan)

Also a few bottles of Murder Oil purely out of interest, still think its not going to make a difference to anything.

God I love the end of the tax year.

I beg to differ, everything I get rid of first goes to my dad or my brother, they never get me anything!

The thing for me is that I have 2 teenage sons who come with me but no one else in my family do it (despite inviting them along) so anything I buy goes to them aswell

My youngest just had a complete plate carrier, pistol & holster for his birthday and my eldest wants the same so it gets veeeeery expensive :/

I just buy what I need/want & say its from my kids for my birthday/father's day so I can get away with it :)

The thing for me is that I have 2 teenage sons who come with me but no one else in my family do it (despite inviting them along) so anything I buy goes to them aswell

My youngest just had a complete plate carrier, pistol & holster for his birthday and my eldest wants the same so it gets veeeeery expensive :/

I just buy what I need/want & say its from my kids for my birthday/father's day so I can get away with it :)

FairPlay, I'm teenage (16 ) and I bring my younger brother and my dad, both of which I Introduced to airsoft, and they just claim all of the bits I end up selling. And tbh my dad's the most immature of the lot of us.

FairPlay, I'm teenage (16 ) and I bring my younger brother and my dad, both of which I Introduced to airsoft, and they just claim all of the bits I end up selling. And tbh my dad's the most immature of the lot of us.

Pmsl :) I'm probably the bigger kid than my sons are :)

My 3 year old daughters getting in on it now, she loves helping me with little jobs on my weapons and under extreme supervision & me holding everything, she loves pulling the trigger and make it go "bang" as she puts it :)

Pmsl :) I'm probably the bigger kid than my sons are :)

My 3 year old daughters getting in on it now, she loves helping me with little jobs on my weapons and under extreme supervision & me holding everything, she loves pulling the trigger and make it go "bang" as she puts it :)

I know the feeling, I also have a 9 year old brother who loves to shoot the guns and play with my really old two tones. Although he can be helpfull, for example he is currently helping me to do the sewing on my ghillie as I'm atrocious at it

They've got to be of some use other than for testing things & blaming things for :)