The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Not an inconsiderable amount. It's made in the UK = £££. Rather not post those sort of numbers publicly but if you just e-mail their customer services they'll get straight back to you with a spreadsheet listing out all their prices.

Hmm Arktis stuff looks really interesting.

Ordered some Mil-Com boots and another Glock magazine from Patrol Base. Not had any time to go to the store so paying for next day delivery so it will turn up before members night on Tuesday.

That means I should have 3 deliveries coming some time now.

• Supporters

Nice one, Chris - I didn't think to put my "I WILL NOT KEEP CALM..." patch on my helmet yesterday and didn't have room for it on my BDU so left it @home - along with a lot of other stuff by accident, like gloves, heavy BB's, free game voucher, etc... basically to be on time i had to get out of the door still wet from the shower with whatever was lurking close to my bergen :lol:

Had a thought earlier - maybe i should have had those patches made in green? Maybe I should try to get another batch made, but in green?

Oops, forgot why i came here :lol: going 'kin senile me!

Spent about a fiver on cable and battery accessories, plus:

s-l140.jpgPrometheus Air Seal Chamber Hop-Up Packing Soft - £11.13 posted

s-l140.jpgMaple Leaf Monster Hop Up Rubber 50 Degree - £8.85 posted

Product Code: TH1011

Description: SHS NONLINEAR AEG SPRING M90 1 JOULE AIRSOFT AEG SPRING

Item Price: £ 7.99

Qty: 1

Total: £ 7.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Code: WD0011

Description: SHS ROTARY SPRING GUIDE V3

Item Price: £ 12.49

Total: £ 12.49

Product Code: TH0037

Description: SHS V2 GEAR BOX REPLACEMENT SPRING SET

Item Price: £ 5.99

Total: £ 5.99

Product Code: TH0038

Description: SHS V3 GEAR BOX SPRING SET

Item Price: £ 5.99

Total: £ 5.99

Product Code: ZT0018

Description: SHS 7MM BEARING BUSHINGS AIRSOFT AEG MECH BOX

Item Price: £ 7.89

Total: £ 7.89

Product Code: TZ0064

Description: SHS AK AIR NOZZLE SHORT AIRSOFT AEG MECH BOX

Item Price: £ 7.49

Total: £ 7.49

Your Order Qualified for the following Discount(s):

10% Discount

Total Discounts: £ 4.78

Sub Total: £ 35.88

Tax @ 20%: £ 7.18

Delivery(UK Expedited 1-3 days): £ 3.49

Total: £ 46.55

From Bullseye Country Sports :)

Edited by Ian_Gere
stuff i bought

Guest PT247

quite a list there Ian, new build or upgrading a current one?
I totally missed skirmishing today (yesterday looking at the time) as overslept, proper pissed off at myself bout it.

On saturday I bought some dpm shiz from GoArmy (£12.45) and a battery, charger and some .2g bb's from Land Warrior Airsoft (£35.67)

GoArmy

British Army Soldier 95 Woodland DPM Trousers (£8.50)

British Army Soldier 95 Woodland DPM Shirt (£3.95)

Total = £12.45

Travelled basically halfway across Scotland by car to get that stuff.

Just thought, I'm 13 and the clothes I got were ex-issue (I think) so there's someone in the army that's the same size as me and I'm small for my age aswell. Da fuq ?

Just thought, I'm 13 and the clothes I got were ex-issue (I think) so there's someone in the army that's the same size as me and I'm small for my age aswell. Da fuq ?

Women can join the forces too ^_^ Might be a bird's clothes you're cutting about in :lol:;)

Women can join the forces too ^_^ Might be a bird's clothes you're cutting about in :lol:;)

At cadets we get ex forces stuff, I'm small for my age so I must have a had a small bird lol.

• Supporters

quite a list there Ian, new build or upgrading a current one?

I totally missed skirmishing today (yesterday looking at the time) as overslept, proper pissed off at myself bout it.

Ian bought a v2 spring set ???

he ain't going over to more western stuff - nah I must be missing something here

The spring set was actually for my G36 :D

I'm sorting out Joel's G36 and it's an Ares - I bent the tiny trigger gubbin* spring, not the return spring, in a close-to-terminal fashion - I dunno if a V3 set will have one the right size and the V2 set one looks smaller, so I went for both. Whatever ends up being spare will come in handy one day I'm sure - I have half a mind to build an MP5 or perhaps a mutant 416 from boneyard bits for the V2 learning experience.

Having said that, Bottledtorment can attest to the fact that I have a way to go before I could seriously offer my tech skillz as a commercial proposition :lol: and I have a fair few projects already on the go and/or old guns in bits which I should be getting on with. That's the reason for a few of those bits above - get some old guns up to scratch... but also i want to test Maple Leaf rubbers side by side against Prometheus Purple soft and also see how the ML 50' compares to the 60'

Oops, forgot the asterisk again...

*Gubbin, singular of gubbins (now)

Edited by Ian_Gere

Hopefully 1 one of my sons will be happy as I'm building a plate carrier for him for his birthday at the end of the month (replaced the moe handguard with my old ras rail on his M4 & took a bit of modifying to line everything up)

So far I've got

Double M4 pouch

Single M4 pouch

Radio pouch

Will buy tomorrow

Plate carrier

Beretta holster (he wants my old gas Beretta)

• Supporters

^^I love the whole dad/son thing in airsoft. I mean, my old git wouldn't have gone in for it even if airsoft had existed back in the day, because he was as tight as a duck's arse under water, and perhaps that's why it prods me in the soppy, but yeah, whatever... it must be great to work together tactically and to face 'danger' together, even though it is simulated. Although shit, hits can and do hurt so it's not all make believe :lol:

^^I love the whole dad/son thing in airsoft. I mean, my old git wouldn't have gone in for it even if airsoft had existed back in the day, because he was as tight as a duck's arse under water, and perhaps that's why it prods me in the soppy, but yeah, whatever... it must be great to work together tactically and to face 'danger' together, even though it is simulated. Although sh*t, hits can and do hurt so it's not all make believe :lol:

Cheers ian :) I'm a lone parent & there both teenage boys, its hard to find a common interest with some kids these days but they love it 'when can I go again' they say :)

I take them 1 at a time and most of the time they bugger off but as we've got radios, we all meet up and attack/die together

I loved spending time with my dad when he was a lorry driver (even when I was on leave) and try to see him when we can

Kids want time with there parents and not all the modern stuff, consoles, phones etc (well at least some kids dont)

Little gits usually walk away with less injuries than me so there doing better than I am at keeping there heads down lol

Guest PT247

Ordered a week ago but my UF PRO Striker XT kit has just turned up, looks amazing quality, even came in fancy packaging :D

Put in an order with Begadi a couple of days ago, some essentials that were a bit of a rip off elsewhere and since the euro is so weak right now I thought I'd go German.

Begadi Gun Lube 50ml

Begadi Universal Valve Key
Fidragon Hard-molded Holster for M9
BE-X "gas bottle" pouch - black
Begadi Gun Grease 50g
BE-X Pouch "Quadro", for 4 pistol magazines - black
BE-X Shotshell / CO2 pouch - black
BE-X Balaclava

I quite like the "BE-X" modular system and the pieces I bought are for a belt in a swat/urban type loadout I'm building. Good value too.

• Supporters

BOOM stuff.....

11039201_10152653378436820_3746656520777

:D

Awwwwwwww yeeeeeeaaaa

:) 'I love it when a plan comes together'

Still waiting for my UPS delivery and there a day late due to "unforseen event/exception"

• Supporters

:) 'I love it when a plan comes together'

Still waiting for my UPS delivery and there a day late due to "unforseen event/exception"

Try still waiting for a delivery a whole month after posting from far east

Think it has landed in UK a few days ago but if it don't arrive real soon...

I think all I will get is letter demanding import tax from robbing RM bastids :(

Jeez duck, that certainly does suck mate :(

Longest I've waited is about 3 weeks so far but also been strung along by a few people on eBay, took up a complaint and surprise surprise it arrives

That's all these t***s want is our money, quick enough to demand it but slow enough to get it back

RM tried that with me and yet I was the one who posted it to my house and paid in the post office when I sent it