The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

New semi-only sear turned up today for my G5, DMR conversion complete, just need to adjust the valve on my HPA regulator to get me 400fps and good to go :D
Sear took less than 5 min to fit, adjusting the fps will take even less time, easiest conversion ever! :D

10689996_10152341198766820_6919761632547

(this is actually the full auto sear as the semi only sear is now in the gun)

• Supporters

Gordon Bennet, the rot has really set in now!

I have been having problems keeping track of my overdraft vs PayPal because they don't take the money out of your bank immediately... and because i'm a drug addled old fool, of course, so i've been getting hit for bounce fees. So I half jokingly applied for a credit card to link to my PP as 1st payment source instead of my bank account and, woojabelieveit, Vanquis actually went for it :lol:

So now I don't have to cough up until the end of the month, I bought a PPS 12g Refillable CO2 Cartridge from airsoftarmoury.co.uk - £16.49 posted which is a liberty being taken right there, since £7.08 of that is P&P and it's not as if it will be gassed up when posted. But you can fill them with green gas which should make my Umarex Makarov NBB 'site legal' - woofuckinghoo!

And what do I find when I go looking for a cheap CO2 charger so I could fill this thing with a mix of gasses to get the max out of it - I could have bought the PPS refillable cartridge from khmountain on fleabay for £9.50 posted V^^VGrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm gonna see if i can cancel it before it gets posted.

• Supporters

Ian that sounds a bit dangerous :)

The credit card or mixing gasses in a cartridge?

• Supporters

^^Yeah, that's what Vanquis think too, muahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mixing gasses should be fine though - the bulb is rated for CO2 and propane, green gas, Abbey Ultra etc are all lower pressure than than that, so if i put a bit of CO2 in with whatever gas, I should just get a bit more power - I've heard that using green gas in these bulbs gives 300FPS from a KWC NBB Makarov, but my Umarex has no hop so if that's all the power i can get it will be next to useless - it struggles to reach 35m as is at 420FPS. But if i can get 340 say, or even 365 for woodland sites, that's gotta be enough effective range for a viable sniper backup.

If the bulb works without major problems I may fit a CO2 conversion kit to my SVD and get a few more of them.

This might be a big one...

Hazard 4 plan b, in olive...

20253d.jpg

Modular leg rig, to hold some Fastmag... Also got some more fast mags...

432300P.jpg

Helikon poncho

helikon-tex-poncho.jpg

Because eBay was kind...

MA65_008_2013_v02.1.jpeg?v=1400162261

In both multicam and olive and...

MAC261.jpg

Plus some grenade pouches and some radio pouches

Fire kit box...

ee741336plasticbox.jpg

Plus some phials of powdered magnesium, a large fire steel rod, and kydex for a sheath

Some scales for my camping knife build.

SCALES-106-2.jpg?1378709398

Another eBay find...

ess_profile_turbofan_military_tactical_g

And enough supplies to finish the first run of flashbang holders, plus another 50, plus 25 smoke variants and 25 striker variants

IMG_20141008_190124_zps7rgx4ifd.jpg

Plus loads of medical kit supplies, some torch stuff, sewing stuff

.... I think that's about it...

• Supporters

15295266930_86f79185a6_b.jpg

• Plat-A-Tac TAC DAX (Crye cut trousers) in Highlander and Coyote
  • 2 External knee pad sets
  • 4 patches
  • BB Shingle (yep, that's the name) with pistol pouch

Also a small med kit to compliment the other emergency supplies I'm putting together in my car. Plus a set of the only belt keepers I could find in stock in the UK to work with a 2" belt, hasty purchase needed for the weekend after something was missed during the home -> base gear transition.

• Supporters

Turns out that PayPal didn't put the transaction through when I ordered the PPS refillable CO2 cartridge above, which is cool because khmountain.com have them cheaper. I also ordered a portable CO2 charger powered by 12g CO2 bulbs to allow me to mix gasses in the PPS cartridge 41.98USD for the lot posted.

OY862-BK.jpg

bought

6k .25 blaster devils

another speedloader

some desert camo tape to make my gnu look more tan without buying new parts (pretty pathetic IK)

24 aaa batteries

2 cyma 190rnd midcaps

• Supporters

Traded a G5 built from entirely G5 spare parts (I have enough to build 3 more amusingly :D ) to get this back :ph34r:

Ahhhhh, railmageddon!

What have I just bought?

Sausages, eggs, bread, milk, some bottled water, bacon, cornflakes, newspaper, bog rolls.

NO MONEY FOR GUNS YET BECAUSE STUDENT!

*waits for next 5 monthy £420 payments from the Student Loan Company to go and buy an ICS L85*