The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

With so many regiments being amalgated Richie, its important to me (like many others) to keep the history alive, its important to me to show great pride in what I did and to remember my mates who served and died

Have a look eBay and you might find what you want mate, that's where I got mine from

I replaced my faded para wings with newer OD backing and black wings on my DPM smock and shirt, all the Velcro ones are going on my ubac shirt and they have the Velcro already sewn onto the patch

I'm old school Richie, all my DPM uniform, boots, beret and my chest rig

A lot of stuff is multi can now but I have found DPM stuff aswell

Richie - I turned these up on eBay for you

Royal signals ID patch w/velcro - 331324373527

Royal signals TRF patch w/velcro - 370798648551

Royal signals 2 brigade OG patch - 200683182221 or

MTP patch - 130590332566

I don't recommend working abroad, because when I can't airsoft, all I seem to do is shop on line for more stuff to buy!! Damn you! My Mistress that is Airsoft!!

Now the proud owner of , not one, but TWO TM Sig P226s!!! (I'll give one to my mate!)

4NiiyPe.jpg

gvbHLte.jpg34jb3cX.jpg

thanks Nick. I haven't had a look for anything yet but I started buying kit last year for work. A sleeping bag so as it was heading towards winter I bought an army sleeping bag. The old mummy style which is big but bloody warm. Then a long back Bergen to carry all my crap. Airsoft came into my life so I went with the familiar CS95 (name tag and R Sigs badge sewn on straight away) because I couldn't find the older DPM on ebay. Then PLCE webbing which I haven't used yet due to the G3 mags being too big. Now I have got MTP because the lighter camo is better suited to the terrain I skirmish in. I even use twisties lol. I definitely have a British Army theme going on apart from the half mask which I don't always wear. Even my eyepro is Army issue thanks to a serving mate who posted them to me as a surprise

and so the mistress keeps demanding more, More! MORE!

2 x Sig P226 mags from Fire-support.co.uk (actually quite hard to get hold of!)

IMI Laser/Light level 2 retention holster (for P226)

IMI low ride roto tactical attachment (for holster)

IMI polymer double mag pouch

all from ebay.

• Supporters

This bloke is good for all your British Army badge/patch needs.

But these shoulder ones...

5wp0.jpg

...were from flecktarn.co.uk

Ordering custom patch from a design I've got

Go on Facebook and search ' stitch me up' and ask for a quote. Get the size and what sort of backing you want along with the design. The OEM one cost 9 quid, which is pretty good

• I just can't stop myself!!!! Aaarrrggh!!

1391904149363_small.jpg?v=1391905205 1x "Keep Calm and Recon" T Shirt Black - L for $18.95 each

cache_342_272_0_100_100_RTO-Multi-Cam_sm 1x Multi-Cam Tactical Operator Hat for $17.99 each

20140702_145247_1_small.jpg?v=1404341294 1x Recon Tab Multi-Cam Vinyl Patch Velcro - Recon for $4.99 each

20140625_163207_small.jpg?v=1403750543 1x Rear Operator Hat Cavalry Vinyl Patch Velcro - Cavalry for $3.99 each

20140625_140750_small.jpg?v=1403731855 1x Rear Operator Hat C4 Universal Problem Solver Vinyl Patch Velcro - C4 Universal Problem Solver for $3.99 e ach

1925108_685157248194130_160490348_n_smal 1x If You Ain't Cav Morale Patch - Black & OD Green for $5.99 each

20140604_210830_small.jpg?v=1401948810 1x Combat Cavalry Badge Vinyl Cav Flag Patch Velcro - CAB for $5.99 each

• Supporters

Tactical Kitty, that likes sitting in my gun case.

Where's that cat's eyepro?

Where's that cat's eyepro?

Quite clearly the cat is protecting its eyes by sitting on the gun so no-one can use it.

zKaVJ.jpg<---is this the eventual plan?

East German Army Travel Bag in Raindrop camo @ £6.99 from my local Irish menswear.

br001nn-top.jpg?_ex=128x128

Brought as my old pack decided to tear along the bottom the other day. Going to use it as part of my existing STALKER loadout for spare ammo, gas mask, gas, snacks, etc.

Always had a fair bit of Eastern bloc/Russian kit. Originally it started life as a Metro 2033 inspired loadout but STALKER is more popular. Really gutted I can't make the event going on at MCG The Gaol this weekend. :(

• Supporters

s-l140.jpg Soviet VDV RD-54 ~ fleabay

- price remains a matter for the KGB, but good enough to allow me to pass on my old one at a competitive price.