The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Helmet Liner Bolts to attach Liner Chinstrap

temp_zps5c1946b2.jpg

Total £65 inc P&P

This is to convert my tankers helmet into a Para Helmet. Now I have Aussie uniforms sorted, time to return to the Airborne impression.

Helmet Liner Bolts to attach Liner Chinstrap

Total £65 inc P&P

This is to convert my tankers helmet into a Para Helmet. Now I have Aussie uniforms sorted, time to return to the Airborne impression.

Did I here (well read but....) the words 'Para' and 'Airborne'!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:wub:

Edit: Forgot to remove pics.

Did I here (well read but....) the words 'Para' and 'Airborne'!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Forgot to remove pics.

Yup, I started an Airborne impression ages ago and when looking for a better denison, I got distracted by the Aussie jacket and hat :)

Now I have all the Aussie gear sorted, I figure I ought to finish what I started. I have an old tankers helmet to convert by changing the liner and chinstrap (they use the same shell). I then just need a better Denison. My current one is too small and is a Belgian one. Ideally it should be like wearing a tent but it fits really nicely :D

Yup, I started an Airborne impression ages ago and when looking for a better denison, I got distracted by the Aussie jacket and hat :)

Now I have all the Aussie gear sorted, I figure I ought to finish what I started. I have an old tankers helmet to convert by changing the liner and chinstrap (they use the same shell). I then just need a better Denison. My current one is too small and is a Belgian one. Ideally it should be like wearing a tent but it fits really nicely :D

Will you buy a parachute lol?

Or will you have landed lol.

• Supporters

Will you buy a parachute lol?

Or will you have landed lol.

If you watch Band Of Brothers, yeah? The episode where they drop on Arnhem. Far left of screen, at the very end of the daylight drop sequence - there's our Russe11 acting as liaison to our trigger happy former colonials and showing them how it's done - gently decending to earth in the approved position... hanging from bugger all!

Band of Brothers was 101st US airborne, closest they dropped would be Nijmegen. Just cos I wear Airbourne gear doesn't mean I use a parachute, I could hitch a ride in a glider, that way my hair won't get messed up :D

• Supporters

Details, details... I lie down corrected ;)

Seriously though - watch it on Netflix if you haven't got it on deev - that scene there's a paratrooper almost as the scene ends descending without a digital parachute. Not even a jetpack :lol:

Details, details... I lie down corrected ;)

Seriously though - watch it on Netflix if you haven't got it on deev - that scene there's a paratrooper almost as the scene ends descending without a digital parachute. Not even a jetpack :lol:

Flatulence?

A diet of Spam will do that :D

• Supporters

Funnily enough I was in a surplus shop yesterday and they had an old parachute for sale. Hmmm should have brought it now me thinks

With a drop bag, or just the chute? Cos folding 1 up to get it in a bag needs a lot of indoor space and is not quite as simple as it may seem.

• Supporters

I used to have a green one hanging from the ceiling like an indoor tent when I was living in Vauxhall years ago - tbh it was a bloody nuisance, but it looked majorly cool.

• Supporters

:wub:

Yeah, Bonnington Sq. Vauxhall was the centre of the universe back in the day, but as with all things uber, the word gets out eventually and then someone gets the idea that there's money to be made, the nuts become persona non grata, the vibe departs, and it's off to pastures new and home decors afresh...

I know that wasn't what the wub was for, i was just being a nut for the sake of the vibe...

Yeah, Bonnington Sq. Vauxhall was the centre of the universe back in the day, but as with all things uber, the word gets out eventually and then someone gets the idea that there's money to be made, the nuts become persona non grata, the vibe departs, and it's off to pastures new and home decors afresh...

I know that wasn't what the wub was for, i was just being a nut for the sake of the vibe...

My sister lives in Bonnington Square! :-)

• Supporters

My sister lives in Bonnington Square! :-)

Is she an original per-Vine Co-Op resident?

I bought 2 glock 18's and gave the m4a1 a bit of a make over//i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff471/PackaPunchPete/Mobile%20Uploads/A1F8CEAE-41A4-4DD7-BC98-2C2EA5CEE860.jpg][/url]

They look great!

yup, can't remember how long she has lived there but is in the co-op. Was a buzzing place when I used to visit, the cafe and another pub near the oval

Ordered some Helicon CPU trousers and shirt in Polish Woodland, not worn "proper" cammo for a while so will be interesting to see if I blend in better at Holmbush and get shot a little less! :D

• Supporters

OMGonads, the free food caf! I used to help supply that place. Lol i've just deleted a paragraph of stuff about Bonny - there's not much to discuss about that place on a public forum lol!

I was never of the opinion that the Co-Op killed the place, as many people were; i think the centre of the universe had already shifted to Hammersmith by the time that happened, but yeah there were still some good times.

I've just remembered - I was barred from that pub in the end! Ahahahahahahaaha!

I should go visit her soon I guess, don't see enough of her. Lots of scumbags around there these days, her place got done over a while ago, the gardens seem to be filling up with needles too, not a happy sign. She'll not get a place in central London for anywhere near the rent she is paying so is kind of stuck there but has lots of friends locally still.

haha, I hate to think how many pubs I have been barred from over the years! :D

3000 0.25s from the airsoft site

http://www.airsoftworld.net/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/750x750/d65e2a98376c1ac7dc418dcbfe108d8e/b/a/bawbag4k-025g.jpg

6000 0.25s from ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221458399108?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&var=520327071285&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

i tried 0.25s instead of 0.20s today and the difference made me switch to them

Edit: i also bought a Players Of War velcro patch after seeing someone with one

post-9196-0-68063300-1412089858_thumb.jpg