The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Well I was thinking of getting an electric pistol but concerned about fps of Cyma's

So I sorted of created my very own secondary machine pistol so to speak but with high cap mag:

post-9344-0-88579800-1407606047_thumb.jpg

bought the testicle mag - a tiny bit of work but nothing major - runs well - F*ck yeah !!!!

needs new batteries to keep up but as a pistol - well it does weigh a little bit - lol

gotta refit stubby stock back on her but was just messing around - next door must love me

soz for small pic - can't be ar$ed to upload it to here n there n link n stuff just for my silly stuff

I am having trouble finding a holster for this pistol though ???

They came in to stock about a week or so ago, bought one soon as the word spread. Think all sold right out again fairly soon after.

I have been waiting nearly 2yrs to get some of them, typical that they come in stock now I don't need one anymore! :D

• Supporters

Looks good, not a fan of the mag-well grip but if it works for you then can't complain.

I'm not a fan of it on this 416 doesn't look right but helps when using in CQB

Not so much bought as given. Arrived at the site yesterday do discover my buddies have bought me an early birthday present: the last pieces required for my Lt. Col. Kilgore impression...

post-8826-0-48635400-1407664813_thumb.jpg

A Friday night drive up to Mateyguv in Chester and after a tour around his amazing mancave came home with this beauty.

IMG_0445_zpsb71788d3.jpg

A full metal Magpul lower, VLTOR upper, with a Madbull JP 19inch barrel. for the princely sum of 50 of the queens finest sterling. :wub:

I initially only wanted the reciver, but the whole thing is amazing quality, it would be a real shame to not use the barrel as well. It even came with a gearbox inside, which after a tinker works, a bit inconsistent and only shooting 270, but after a little work should be a cracking gun.

Thanks again Mateyguv.

Not so much bought as given. Arrived at the site yesterday do discover my buddies have bought me an early birthday present: the last pieces required for my Lt. Col. Kilgore impression...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Awesome. Charlie don't surf!

Ok bit of a fullish list:

3 colour Desert US Camo Trousers and Jacket

6 colour Desert US Camo Boonie hat

6 Colour Desert US Camo Helmet Cover

Replica PASGT helmet

Xcortech X3200 chrono

Vango 2 man tent

Hexi Stove & fuel

Water jerrycan

A load of boil in the bag rations

All for the Redwolf Weekender that is rapidly approaching. Just need to sort my webbing now......

Right off to watch Black Hawk Down for the 10th time this week.... :)

DEDSEC's mk96. Trying sniping as an alternative to my usual shotgun loadouts for a change of pace/play style.

Awesome. Charlie don't surf!

cue picture in the loadout thread in 3...2...1...

Finally caved and got an M4. I went for a G&G GR15 raider, used but in great condition. Came with a couple Hi-caps, battery, front grip and sights. Just need to sort out some pouch and some better mags. Which is the most reliable mags? I like the idea of mid-caps.

eb3erV.jpg

Which is the most reliable mags? I like the idea of mid-caps.

*Snip*

Entirely depends on the style of play you're going for, High-caps are nice to fill up once and forget until 4 rounds later your gun starts clicking. I would agree though, Mid-caps are nice, it gives you a nice mix of not having to preserve BBs yet still having the joy of reloading. Adding a refreshing shimmer of realism to what would else be a cold, bitter morning shootout.

Entirely depends on the style of play you're going for, High-caps are nice to fill up once and forget until 4 rounds later your gun starts clicking. I would agree though, Mid-caps are nice, it gives you a nice mix of not having to preserve BBs yet still having the joy of reloading. Adding a refreshing shimmer of realism to what would else be a cold, bitter morning shootout.

I've been using mid & hi-caps for my mp5 for the last year. The hi-cap holds about 300, the mids hold about 90 I think so I'm used to having less ammo than most people. I just hate the rattling noise that hi-caps give off. So the biggest mid-cap would be better for me.

I've been using mid & hi-caps for my mp5 for the last year. The hi-cap holds about 300, the mids hold about 90 I think so I'm used to having less ammo than most people. I just hate the rattling noise that hi-caps give off. So the biggest mid-cap would be better for me.

. I'd agree 100%, I hate trying to sneakily flank the enemy position then they turn around to behold the human embodiment of a maraca.

• Supporters

They don't do the EMAGs any more, they're called EPMs (enhanced polymer magazines) now. Basically a subtle external change to get around the licensing issue.

I've not seen any reviews yet but if the internals are similar/the same as the PTS Magpul mags they'll probably be the most resilient out there. However you can get a bunch of MAG stuff for a lot less money and they do replicate a firearms magazine that actually exists so I'd say the EPM is more for the CQB/trigger-averse player. Personally I only carry 2-3 mid or low caps on me at any one time so getting a loadout of them wouldn't be prohibitively expensive, but everyone's got their preferences of course.

Wait, So is it true Magpul split from PTS?

And will they still make airsoft things?

I found a nice G&P M4 kitted out with Magpul PTS stuff. Still in stock, Might buy before christmas.

:(

EDIT: 100 Posts! AF:UK REGULAR!

:)