Most Akward Conversations

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

You think that's awkward? Try talking to a girl who you're actually going to have model for you.

Alex, this friend who wants to model, she local to you? If so, is she over eighteen and are you local to an airsoft site who'd be interested in cheap advertisement? I need models around the country and airsoft sites around the country :P

• Supporters

Erm if you dont mind coming to moray i may be able to get a few girls and a site interested that'll be awkward asking the girls like.

I can't remember the website but its free to advertise on it that your looking for models professionals use it all the time apparently

and what kind of modelling so i dont say one thing and get a slap later on because its not what i thought.

Oh yea and do they have to be interested in airsoft?

Talking about the size of my friends breasts the other day (she wants to be a moddel).

Probably the worst was my mum telling me not to watch certian videos because my phone was nearly out of battery. :mellow:

So that means that she found out the videos you are watching, or she found out that you have an addiction to the Crazy Frog song.

My bet is on the last one :P

(Sorry, It had to be done)

Archived