Most Akward Conversations

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Trying to explain to ignorant people what airsoft is and that it's not bad and it's not for little kids.

Or that could be most frustrating conversation...

• Supporters

Okay, if it's not just about airsoft, then every conversation I ever have that's face-to-face.

• Supporters

It could be that Alex.. or it may be that I'm too shy.

• Supporters

My mum once walked in on me and my ex having a "love cuddle" (for all you PG13 people out there) in a rather precarious position. She then exited the room, close the door and struck up a conversation about the laundry from her new location.

Subject matter awkwardness: 0

Situational awkwardness: 11 (10 being the maximum)

Lad points earnt for not stopping what I was doing: 999999999999999

I'm a terrible son.

Oh, and another one.

A friend from uni comes to stay at mine for a week, a female friend. She's big, one might say "hefty". Midweek, she comes onto me, REALLY strong. I reject her based on the fact that I'm not attracted to her at all, in any way shape or form. Every remaining conversation that week; terrible.

• Supporters

The most awkward is when i was winding a friend up so much he chased me round the school for a whole month it was about halfway through the first week we ran into a connecting corridor i saw a red felt tip picked it up took the cap off threw the cap at my friend as he opened the door to follow me i started running again as he gt in the door i hadnt noticed the hottest girl in our year walking over from the other side (now hes inside theirs double doors either end a set behind him we hadnt gone through them and a set infront she came through the afore mentioned doors) as i open the doors infront of me i turn throw the pen at him he ducks and the tip hits her where the hindus have that red dot positioned and leaves a mark i cant beleive the size off and i had to explain why i threw it at her because the friend chaseing me scarperd and left me their laughing to the head i narrowly missed being told not to come in for three weeks that was awkward explaining it to everyone who asked me.

My mum once walked in on me and my ex having a "love cuddle" (for all you PG13 people out there) in a rather precarious position. She then exited the room, close the door and struck up a conversation about the laundry from her new location.

I'm a terrible son.

Oh, and another one.

A friend from uni comes to stay at mine for a week, a female friend. She's big, one might say "hefty". Midweek, she comes onto me, REALLY strong. I reject her based on the fact that I'm not attracted to her at all, in any way shape or form. Every remaining conversation that week; terrible.

Love cuddle? Now what kind of precarious position could that be? lawl. I would post a few but I have freinds on this fourm.

I'm a terrible son.

under normal circumstances i'd lol, but a very similar thing happened to me and my other half last night, fortunately i was able to throw a shoe (i've got very good reflexes, normally doing things without thinking and can get me into big trouble sometimes) and the shoe got me a bollocking from both parents and the other half.

sometimes, what's the point lol.

Yo, Cam's friends! I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish taking the piss out of him, but back off fo' now, because Cam has got some of the juiciest secrets of all time! Of all time yo!

lol, not really. not even a conversation but a few f*ck ups :P

Quite a few conversations end up awkward for me, I'm just a nervous, jittery kinda person in real life. Public speaking gets 'interesting' whenever more than 4 people are there. Earned a bit of a reputation for it.

Most awkward though? A mix of:

One of my friends from the girls 6th form telling me that "most of the girls find you cute and adorable"(due to the whole nervous thing) infront of my mixed politics set

or

Being told what I had done on the night/morning after the year 13 prom last year.

Archived