Coventry University Airsoft Society Calendar

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Right folks!

The university are refusing to give my society any funding.

I'm therefore producing a calendar for us to sell. I need some sites to step up and help us fund it in exchange for marketing services. I'm putting this out there, so that any site staff or owners or regular players can ask about interest if they feel so inclined.

The theme will be Guns 'n' Girls, as you'd expect a post-teen male photographer to want to do.

Each month will feature a shot taken at a different site, with a different girl and different kit.

I'm looking for sites willing to host us, people willing to have their gear used at those sites, and where possible, models who actually play at the same.

I'd like to stick to sites in the South or Midlands, as this means I don't need to ask for or worry about travel costs. I'll arrange travel and getting a photographer there at times to suit. Upon confirmation of publication, there will be a cost of £50 (presently negotiable till a standard "happy number" is set) to ALL sites featured. For this, you get your sites' logo, email, general location and phone number on the calendar "month" your site is used for. If £50 happens to be the happy number, I will also offer each site photography for two events, of their choosing, for cost of travel only.

That £50 will be used to cover initial publication costs. If the calendars do not sell, we will have bought them upfront and will be able to distribute them at the Airsoft Arms Fair (potentially), for free, at no loss to us, so the site would still get some press. This is strictly non-profit and I will not be recovering travel expenses or anything of the like. No money will be taken until I have quotes for production cost and marketing strategy planned (i.e. all I need is initial cost and I'm good to proceed with publication). I have at least one guaranteed retailer willing to sell these for me, I could provisionally get one or two more retailers, plus each site would be able to purchase them from me marginally above cost to sell on as they wish. Graphics and design will likely be handled by an advertising and marketing designer who has achieved a postgrad in the area and has also completed an internship with Hewlett Packard.

CUSU Ltd. is a registered charity, all contractual and legal documentation would be handled by them, more info upon interest. We have 11 slots left as our sponsor site has been promised one free for all their support.

This is very speculative, everything can and probably will get changed, but if you think your site would go for it, please ask, you'd be helping out an airsoft society, which will encourage new players, boost the airsoft economy and is working on a good-press-for-airsoft community-repayment scheme.

Thanks,

Tom.

well you could try Xsite airsoft,

that'd be quite good they have mostly everything there and thats where i mainly go

www.xsiteairsoft.co.uk

So in other words this is an airsofting perv's dream calender? :lol:

haha! could not stop laughing!

Archived