Posting Two Tone Guns

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just make sure it is well packaged. No one wants an imitation firearm sliding out a crappy little envelope and landing at their feet :P

yea thats probably your only concern, but I've had air rifles posted and posted to me so it should be fine.

(When my M4 arrived it looked like a leg of lamb :D)

I would say you should label it sporting goods, would attract far less suspision

• Supporters

I'm going to wade into this with an official Finius endorsed opinion, because I do that sort of thing.

I don't see this as a case of "avoiding attention", in fact, that's not a good thing to seem to want to do at all. The Royal Mail, if they open a parcel, are already curious, if you try to avoid suspicion purposely, they'll probably see that as something in itself (as in, who are you and what are you hiding).

My advice would be to do this: Do not label the exterior of the parcel with anything other than the address it's going to and a return address. You don't need to, you're not required to, nor is it anybodies business what is in there. Inside the parcel, simply print out an invoice, fold it neatly and package it in the same "compartment" as the IF.

On the invoice, you simply need to be put what you'd expect to see on an invoice (postal addresses, contact info etc, price paid and what exactly was sold - so if it's an imitation firearm, say that's what it is). If they open it up, they'll read the invoice and will know what they're dealing with. If you try and hide behind "sports equipment", they'll want to know why you weren't 100% squeaky clean and honest with them. This is how I'd do it:

=====================================

17/9/11 - Mr Blah, 178 lolguns road, airsoftshire, le3 th4x,

Return contact information - Mr sellsthings, 69 sellguns road, secondhandshire, om4g gnu, 01234 567890

---------

£178 - Imitation Firearm (model: TM AUG Civ)

---------

Violent Crimes Reduction Act compliance checked? - YES

Check completed: Buyer Age has been confirmed via photo ID

=====================================

I'd literally leave it at that.

no just mutual respect! and even though you dissapeared for a while you are very helpful

• Supporters

Much appreciated! Feel the airsoftly brotherly man love! :D <3

I'm back for good now I hope. Got internet sorted at my house, and now, the oven works too so I can have nom!

I hope to make a full return to lots of posting and general lulz ASAP.

Archived