Loading without Speed Loader

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Going to skirmish on Sunday with a mate, both using snipers, which need a speedloader. He's lost his, so I was wondering if there's anything that can be used instead?

I would get one from Fire-Support and get it on game day, but they don't seem to stock speedloaders..

The magazine looks like this (below) so those loading stick things don't work.

Currently either going to load by hand, or he can borrow my speedloader if he's near me.

img2011091300195.jpg

Mc donalds straw and a twig?

You're not an airsofter untill you have mastered the art of bodging your weapon

• Supporters

He likes to advance with the guys with AEGs rather than lay in wait like me. He gets through loads of ammo, I'll see if Fire-Support have more mags. doubt it though, it's for the Well MB06

There was a guy at my last skirmish with a GBB M4 and had to load by hand on the field :)

• Supporters

I didn't know you could even buy speedloaders for mags like that.

I used to load all my GBBR mags by hand, it took literally all the time I had between games, but now I have the toughest thumb skin under the sun :lol:

I used to load all my GBBR mags by hand, it took literally all the time I had between games, but now I have the toughest thumb skin under the sun :lol:

the win counters the fail :D

• Supporters
I didn't know you could even buy speedloaders for mags like that.

Yeah, the pistol mag shaped ones come with an adapter that makes forces the BBs into it. Bad thing is, you lose one BB when you move the speedloader away.

yea, if thats a real issue buy more mags, but a sniper should be 1 shot one kill

Archived