TM MWS M4A1 GBBR plus magazines, etc.

Dentonboy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just want to test the water, as not skirmished for ages and am not wholly sure if I am done with it to be honest. Attached a pic of current set up.

Would like a realistic price point please on my TM MWS and some of the bits I'd probably want included in any sale as would rather sell as a job lot:

TM M4A1 MWS with stock internals. Shoots around 320fps on Nuprol 1.0. Around 340fps on Nuprol 2.0. Has been known to be 'hotter' on other gases. Fires extremely well. I think I have the original box somewhere too.

9 x gas tight TM '30rd' magazines and 1 x gas tight TM '20rd' magazine.

Surefire style flash hider (as pictured) plus original TM M4 birdcage flash hider.

Magpul grip plus original TM grip.

Magpul MOE stock in tan, Magpul MOE stock in black, TM Block 1 crane stock, original TM M4A1 MWS stock.

TM LMT rear sight

TM Knights Type 5.56mm silencer

Cheers.

Screenshot_20230601_191854_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Dentonboy
Remembered the 20rd magazine

No idea on the package, but I have one suggestion - Sell the mags separately (ish).
Do three with the RIF and then two sets of three separately. 
The package price then won't cost as much, opening up a wider market.
And the mags will sell instantly as they are rocking horse poop doused in unicorn tears sprinkled with dodo jizz.
I sold my mags a couple of years ago @£100 for three (twice). I think I underpriced them tbh.
I reckon you could easily get more.
GLWTS
p.s. are you sure you really want to part with the best gas gun on the planet? 

I've only bought kit from here but as a buyer & collector I'll usually offer 1/2 the asking price or 1/2 the new price would be, as a seller I'm sure you'll want as close to the price you paid as possible, if you want to sell it fast ask for the min you'd want for it, if you're in no rush then ask for as much as you dare & be willing to negotiate. I've often offered a low price but happy to negotiate with the seller. It's up to the seller if they/you would negotiate or not.

I've offered low prices and increased my offer a few times for a RIF recently but the seller stuck to their asking price then I've seen the same item offered at a slightly lower price & bought it instead.

Edited by gavinkempsell

@sonofsammo  -  no, not sure I want to part with it, but would quite like to know what it is worth should I be persuaded. 

My guess would be 850 ish 

Mws stock seem to get £400-450 ish second hand.

Mags seem to go for around £45-50 each (*8) seen mixed reviews on the 20 rounders in an mws, so I'd suggest selling that separately. 

The extra magpul bits (to me) don't add a huge amount of value as anyone who is prepared to pay for them probably has an idea of what they want and there's a good chance, it's not those pieces (though they're good). 

TM stuff does seem to retain value more than other brands second hand and mws's and mags in particular, so 50/70% of RRP doesn't work for them. 

Also, whether you can even get TM mws stuff new is a gamble, TM stocks come in waves, then dry up. Sell in a dry patch and you'll get top money. 

Personally I'd list it as a bundle and take lower offers if they don't want all the mags, or they don't want the grip/stock etc. Then sell them on separately. 

23 minutes ago, Emergencychimps said:

My guess would be 850 ish 

Mws stock seem to get £400-450 ish second hand.

Mags seem to go for around £45-50 each (*8) seen mixed reviews on the 20 rounders in an mws, so I'd suggest selling that separately. 

The extra magpul bits (to me) don't add a huge amount of value as anyone who is prepared to pay for them probably has an idea of what they want and there's a good chance, it's not those pieces (though they're good). 

TM stuff does seem to retain value more than other brands second hand and mws's and mags in particular, so 50/70% of RRP doesn't work for them. 

Also, whether you can even get TM mws stuff new is a gamble, TM stocks come in waves, then dry up. Sell in a dry patch and you'll get top money. 

Personally I'd list it as a bundle and take lower offers if they don't want all the mags, or they don't want the grip/stock etc. Then sell them on separately. 

Cheers, what did you mean re. Mixed reviews of the 20rd mags please?

2 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

Cheers, what did you mean re. Mixed reviews of the 20rd mags please?

Think it was Ollie talks Airsoft but along the lines of in a standard mws they didn't work that well. I have an mws and have never been interested in the 20 round style mags so I can't say I focused too much on why, just lodged in the noggin they weren't great. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.