Compact revolver

Wegalaxy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ASG, HFC, KWC and SRC do snub revolvers but its going to be difficult finding a Co2 powered one that shoots under 350fps

Edited by EDcase

• Supporters

Depends how compact we're talking. As far as I can see, the shortest green gas HFC is the HG-132 4".  And unless the "B" version has actually started adding the listed (but non existent) hop, it's suitable only for point-blank humiliation kills in the closest of CQB.  There's a superb, enthralling, flawless review of it here.

6 hours ago, rj1986 said:

ASG Dan Wesson 2.5"?

really depends what OP wants but that's still a large frame revolver. 

If you're on a budget, Green gas Tokyo Marui python 2.5 inch or the m29. 

They last quite well if used with low power gas. Smaller than the Dan wesson 2.5s and lighter. 

The springers are shite, avoid them. 

Imo tanaka are the way to go, and genuinely available in all sorts of models with small frames and even concealed hammers but again low power gas needed and are expensive/hard to obtain. Tanaka are the gold standard with airsoft revolvers. 

3rd option is accept a larger grip and have something co2. Could go down a custom route or just buy one that's already done like the Webley if you want left field, or the Dan wesson 715 in 2.5 inches. The 715 series are better made than the early versions and are distinguished in that they are a bit more square and have a (naff) hop. 

Don't bother with marushin revolvers or king arms. 

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

I'm gonna save this and show my wife that 2.5 inches is still a large frame

I think what you got is classed as a "snubnose" 😜

3 hours ago, rj1986 said:

I'm gonna save this and show my wife that 2.5 inches is still a large frame

Girth is always more important!

• 2 weeks later...

Someone's just listed a Tanaka M37 on this forum, if you're seriously wanting a compact revolver you'll do no better. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.