Ex Rental Fleet of Airsoft Guns For Sale!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We have some Ex Rental Airsoft Guns FOR SALE starting at just £30, some just need a bit of TLC and some are Spares or Repair only, all must go!!!
UKARA or a valid VCRA Defence is required to buy.
We can post out via Parcel Force Express 48 after quoting for shipping to your address.
All guns are numbered and can be seen alon with their descriptions on our Facebook page.
Link to Facebook Post: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=AceAirsoftWarGames&set=a.733114062150028

Please email us on [email protected] with your address and UKARA number if you are interested or send us a PM via Facebook remembering to quote the gun number you are interested in.

Please note we are NOT Closing Down, we just have a brand new fleet of Valken rentals available now.

Classic Army G36s - so hard to get these days. Definitely one of the better G36 models.

If I hadn't spent all my pocket money - I would have a couple to make a 'good' one.

Shame the UMPs are Umarex Sportline (S&T OEM) with their bent stocks.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Shame the UMPs are Umarex Sportline (S&T OEM) with their bent stocks

And painted two-tones, peculiar choice for a site.

17 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

And painted two-tones, peculiar choice for a site.

Looked more like tape residue on them to me. They were probably wrapped in tape to indicate they were the knackered guns on the rack and not to be handed out to the punters. Just a guess though.

Actually, it looks like guns it’s on the guns that not have the stock folding button. Probably taped the stock folded to stop it flapping around.

On 23/05/2023 at 19:18, Speedbird_666 said:

Looked more like tape residue on them to me. They were probably wrapped in tape to indicate they were the knackered guns on the rack and not to be handed out to the punters. Just a guess though.

Actually, it looks like guns it’s on the guns that not have the stock folding button. Probably taped the stock folded to stop it flapping around.

Yep it was red tape for indicating that they were broken guns ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.