More Moderators for the Forum?

Speedbird_666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

[Snip]

Fudge it, its hidden, I'm sure the mods will smack my hand if I've overstepped the mark 😢

Fair points. There's a fair chance the seller knew exactly what they were doing sticking up that particular advert. 

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Just report those kind of posts please. The flagging is purely for the kind of obvious botting that we've been sustaining (all of the vice-y stuff).

Okey dokey, can you please reinstate the guys post as I'm struggling to find that option on my phone 🤔

Cheers 

• Supporters
22 hours ago, Tackle said:

I've yet to "pop my cherry", you guys keep beating me to it. 

Hurrah, I finally got one lol👋

w5Ob2I.gif

• Supporters
38 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

So this members first

post is in the classifieds 

how?

lol

Its a strange one, but is it "non Airsoft" ?, if I had VERY deep pockets I'd definitely consider a themed vehicle for games, Dunno if I'd have something older than me though (I'm 55🧙‍♂️). 

Is it legit to be in the gear section ?, what do you think @Jedi_Master

33 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Its a strange one, but is it "non Airsoft" ?, if I had VERY deep pockets I'd definitely consider a themed vehicle for games, Dunno if I'd have something older than me though (I'm 55🧙‍♂️). 

She's a beauty - and only 20-30min up the road from me as well. Just need to convince the missus that £18k would be money well spent...😜

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Just need to convince the missus that £18k would be money well spent...😜

Really, with inflation being what it is, and classic vehicles going up in value, can you afford not to buy it?

• Head Moderator
8 hours ago, Tackle said:

Removed the advert. Whilst it could be used for airsoft, and I was at a themed WW2 game where they used a Jeep for transport of Allies, it is not strictly in the bounds of airsoft guns and gear.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.