WE M9

Budgie7622

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all i have just bought a we m9a1 and the trigger is crap long with no feel to it is there anything i can do to make it better?. Also the mag is crap on gas do any other brands fit it

4 hours ago, Budgie7622 said:

Hi all i have just bought a we m9a1 and the trigger is crap long with no feel to it is there anything i can do to make it better?. Also the mag is crap on gas do any other brands fit it

Is it your first double action trigger pistol? They all tend to feel like having a long trigger. 

The WE is pretty bad on gas efficiency, I doubt a different mag would make much difference. Make sure you clean and lube the slide as best you can. 

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Budgie7622 said:

Keep it cocked when you're out on the field. 

Alas they're not great guns so yeah, gas efficiency is garbage. You can try nineball gas routers to eliminate leakage between the mag and the gun but it still won't be great.

Short stroke for faster cycle?

Edited by Krisz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.