Classic army UMC UMP45

THE FNG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Considering letting my old classic army umc go.

It's a g&g clone; no longer made. It would be boneyard as the last time I fired it, it was well under powered; less than 180 fps and that was tested a few years ago. Believe its an airseal issue rather than a hop issue.

The high cap mag is also dead; gears have gone.

It's in used condition; scrapes and marks due to woodland games crawling through the foliage. Notably missing a lot of black paint on the metal side rails, exposing the grey underneath. 

Also no battery as the battery hasn't been used in years so has lost its charge.

Is it even worth selling at this point?

Can add pics tomorrow.

Thanks all.

Sorry for the late reply; got in work a lot later than planned and had Dad duties.

Some photos attached of current condition.

A few things to be aware of:

*Screw hole on the motor plate has cracked and a small piece broken away. Tried to get this in photo.

*Hasn't had any maintenance for several years and has been sat on the rack since way before covid.

I can remember that last time I took it apart to look at the airseal, I got a bit impati6and lost my temper so I may not have reassembled the gearbox properly! 🫠

*Fps was very low - I seem to remember a chrono of 180, then I opened it up and tried again and was getting even lower!

*As far as I can remember, it's all stock parts apart from hop rubber and possibly the gearbox spring.

*Missing one side rail and the lower rail.

*No battery included and the mag is also dead.

*There is some white paint on the iron sights as I tried faffing around with glow in the dark paint

Should easily come off.

*Lots of scuff marks; should be in the pics.

*Sold as boneyard and as seen.

That said, if anyone can get it working, it's a lovely little gat. Reluctant sale as it was my first ever aegis and has been with me for around 9 years.

20230519_142647.jpg

20230519_142618.jpg

20230519_142612.jpg

20230519_142548.jpg

20230519_142545.jpg

20230519_142539.jpg

20230519_142510.jpg

20230519_142528.jpg

20230519_142503.jpg

20230519_120413.jpg

20230519_120350.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.