Novritsch SSR63 (G36 AEG)

Speedbird_666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's a lot of money for a G36 - but I never knew that I wanted a G36 with an MLOK rail so bad until now...

Doesn't appear to be S&T/Ares based and the plastics (and barrel mounting) don't scream JG/CYMA. I'm wondering if its based on the WE 999K AEG.

It's a good idea, because the offerings on decent G36 replicas are pretty slim. I'd like to see a Novritsch AUG series.

Novritsch FAMAS is next...

...Followed by the Novritsch Spring Pistol SpectacticularTM

But in all reality I like the idea of a G36...

• Supporters

Cheap G36 is best G36.

That said, the feature list is fine, the QC spring is welcome, and that short pull trigger is intriguing - V3 triggers are a bit of a bête noire of mine.  The marketing is a bit cringe, but that doesn't mean that it's not actually a decent toy.  Out of my price range for a toy, but I wish him well with it.

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that Double Bell/DBoys is the OEM for this G36. 

Some of the SSR63 accessories on Nov's site have Double Bell listed as manufacturer, and recent video reviews of the Double Bell/Dboys G36 show a metal outer barrel & barrel ring much like the SSR63 (and Ares/S&T/Specna) instead of the TM/JG/CYMA style plastic outer barrel/mock piston assembly. QD spring guide looks much the same too.

So it's a £120ish gun with a cool rail system and some internal upgrades. I don't think it is stellar value, but it's arguably the best appointed out-of-the-box G36 at the moment.

I think the G36 platform deserves more love. I've had a couple over the years and have regretted selling them (*he says looking at his growing pile of somewhat underused M4s*).

17 hours ago, John_W said:

FAMAS Am beStest Gnu

AiRsofT FAMAS Am maDe of Cheez WHiz thO!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.