Red Alert Battlesim 3: Caladian Conflict

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This month sees Red Alert's third annual Battlesim.
Over the past two years (sims) the ETF forces have been driven back by Vukodlak forces as they advance across Europe.
Now the ETF are all but destroyed, remnants routed and fleeing the path of the seemingly unstoppable Vukodlak war machine as it presses into Caladia.

The sim, as with most sims, has kit restrictions but this is mainly to what camo is allowed for each. If you want to play on the eastern European Vukodlak side, for example, you don't need an AK, just camo that matches the restrictions (See the link below).
There are ammo restrictions, based on your role (Rifleman, heavy gunner, smiper etc).
This year there is no medic role, but medic rule is still in effect.

Red Alert battlesims are always excellent fun, with the marshalls also acting as NPCs, and a very fun atmosphere throughout the day.
Great for battlesim veterans and thosse new to the experience.
Join us!

Full details here:
https://redalertpaintball.co.uk/battlesim/

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/339612592_755674219269629_6047955168384728785_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s960x960&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=340051&_nc_eui2=AeFtOVz5F1yBWb7uIxbSm74KJP5Cb5GpuJsk_kJvkam4m7miSDkDQJYVU1z_bEaI5Xj-n3fGWhq8bIxfLFM464wX&_nc_ohc=adpf__2GFkQAX9jRSyl&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=00_AfDn0izyZZ4n2CE2qrCJTfnmqq2I5TvoyaP0kNBjqlHp1Q&oe=6456F6DE

Edited by Skullchewer
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question. What kind of missions can we expect? Just attack/hold/defend? Or will there also be items to carry or something? 

Just trying to figure out if I need to change my load-out at all.

There may be some small items you can pick up which can be cashed in for team points.

The most common is small laminated intel cards that are found on enemy combatants captured alive. 

However there may be other things,  such as contraband.

A satchel or similar could be useful. I know others have captured stuff to trade before, I haven't. 

Also you'll want something to carry your ammo to the FOB in

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.