Help naming Camo pattern please

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks

Can anyone shine a light on what this Camo is called please

Im wanting a set of G3 “style” trousers like these, but can’t for the life of me remember what this pattern is called 🤦🏻‍♂️

73B0111B-8579-49A0-A654-15866D5317E8.thumb.jpeg.b7509971d410c27c72497406b3813a54.jpeg

Got me some Kickass DNC in Warsaw Poland for my buddies and myself last weekend, Helikon make a great range, you'll never see it in the UK though. 

Israeli customs pulled me aside wondering what the hell I was doing bringing them into the country a few days ago. I imagine getting to Madrid it won't be so bad ..

PXL_20230429_132912192.thumb.jpg.dfcfe4d0338f4140c6c975afaea55e4d.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Got me some Kickass DNC in Warsaw Poland for my buddies and myself last weekend, Helikon make a great range, you'll never see it in the UK though. 

Israeli customs pulled me aside wondering what the hell I was doing bringing them into the country a few days ago. I imagine getting to Madrid it won't be so bad ..

Can't even get hold of the UBACS here!

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

Can't even get hold of the UBACS here!

The UBACs is a brand new release from Helikon. Not surprised.

19 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Looks like you’ve found a niche micro business importing them

I’ll take a 36” R please 😁

2 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Looks like you’ve found a niche micro business importing them

I’ll take a 36” R please 😁

Considering the miniscule size of packed down Windrunners I had no problem this time. But my Warsaw/Tel Aviv/Madrid trip is 12 days being done with just carry on luggage. Real struggle to get my new trousers and UBACS in as it is. 

I basically bought all their DNC stuff in the shop bar the really expensive climate jacket. 

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Asomodai said:

For possessing camouflage clothing?

If you are looking for clothing check out Flash Force Industries. I have a set of DNC from them its lovely.

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, CR91 said:

If you are looking for clothing check out Flash Force Industries. I have a set of DNC from them its lovely.

+1 on FFI. I have the Tiger Stripe set, bloody marvellous for the price!

2 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

For possessing camouflage clothing?

That would be quite the reach for them of all people!

16 hours ago, CR91 said:

Thanks for that!

Now I have to choose between the DNC, MC Tropic & their lovely looking Tiger Stripe

Apparently, I can’t have everything I want 😫😂

They have desert tiger coming soon which looks lush 

• 2 weeks later...

Green Matrix - Digital Addition 

On 02/05/2023 at 12:48, Enid_Puceflange said:

Hi folks

Can anyone shine a light on what this Camo is called please

Im wanting a set of G3 “style” trousers like these, but can’t for the life of me remember what this pattern is called 🤦🏻‍♂️

73B0111B-8579-49A0-A654-15866D5317E8.thumb.jpeg.b7509971d410c27c72497406b3813a54.jpeg

Edited by Ste Unit
Missed a word out

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.