GBB Upgrades

superwok

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, does anyone know a good company or tech that can upgrade a GBBR? I'm thinking of getting a new barrel, hop-up, and an NPAS system for my WE Apache. Any suggestions?

I know you're asking for a tech, but how confident would you feel doing it yourself if needed?

I had the SD version and its very easy to work on. One pin holds the hop unit and barrel in, and then it all slides out of the guns receiver. The unit itself is easier than some to work on aswell.

its the changing of the barrel and the bucking I am concerned the most about and installing an npas, I have no tech skill here  

Edited by superwok

• 3 months later...
On 02/05/2023 at 11:05, sjhirst said:

I know you're asking for a tech, but how confident would you feel doing it yourself if needed?

I had the SD version and its very easy to work on. One pin holds the hop unit and barrel in, and then it all slides out of the guns receiver. The unit itself is easier than some to work on aswell.

I did it myself in the end, you were right it is really easy, thanks !

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.