[Rare HPA Conversion] WE Tech P90

LukeN

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thanks to the consistency of pressure delivered via HPA vs green gas, this conversion transforms this RIF, making it a potent yet fun item to take to a weekend skirmish or multi day milsim. This conversion also removes the needs to tap each magazine, as you can see from the pictures the air is instead fed into the base of the gun to an internal chamber.

With no batteries or electronics to worry about, it’s also a reliable and simple to troubleshoot rifle. 

I have owned this rif since 2020 yet have only used it a handful of times, it remains in peak condition. In total I spent £550 on the rif and parts since owning it. It comes with 4 50 round magazines and matching pouches.

I was thinking of selling for £300, thoughts?

IMG_6235.jpeg

IMG_6233.jpeg

IMG_6234.jpeg

IMG_6232.jpeg

IMG_6231.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Old Man Wiggy said:

Hi I got this G&G SMG-5 electric blow back with the intention to have it for my CQB primary, unfortunately we moved house and I never got time to use it. I put a sight on it with a rail adapter but it's literally never been fired. I was thinking £170?Screenshot_20230424_145741.thumb.jpg.0efa6c3b0a02ca3f98fbb78f30d74329.jpg

what?

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Old Man Wiggy said:

Hi I got this G&G SMG-5 electric blow back with the intention to have it for my CQB primary, unfortunately we moved house and I never got time to use it. I put a sight on it with a rail adapter but it's literally never been fired. I was thinking £170?Screenshot_20230424_145741.thumb.jpg.0efa6c3b0a02ca3f98fbb78f30d74329.jpg

You need to start your own thread, not piggyback someone else's lol. 

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

what?

Sorry first time on here I thought it was a new thread

23 minutes ago, Tackle said:

You need to start your own thread, not piggyback someone else's lol. 

Sorry mate, I my bad posted in the wrong area

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.