1st world new gun problems

ghostwalker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So it's been a good week. 

Just as I left for work last night my tm g3sg1 turned up that I bought from someone. Frustrating timing but that's how it goes.

So this morning after 5 hours sleep (thanks neighbours) I rish tk the box like a kid at Christmas. Tear into it and look like a loving stalker at the new pew.

Plug in a battery and nothing. Try another and nothing. 

Ok, plug in the warfet programming card and it's configured with 11.1  battery protection. So I try to change it but the buttons don't want to play ball (I had been forewarned the card was very sketchy).

So off I toddle to component shop to order a couple of 11.1 lipos (cheaper than a new warfet). I figure I might aswell order the kill flash for the sight whilst I am at it.

Back down and more fiddling with the gun and it occurs to me. Its fecking huge. Much rummaging for my gun bags ensues. Sure enough......its about 15cm too long.

Now this kids is where you learn to control your impulse  buys.

A search of amazon and the likes turns up a variety of 110-120cm long bags and ofcourse if not for the killflash purchase...I would buy one. But a tenner to short on most.

So roll on Monday when I can order the gun bag and hopefully. Are a decision on .28, .32 or .36 bb's in a dmr

Yoy have to laugh at yourself sometimes.

20230414_123430.jpg

Hey save some money. Cut a hole in end of bag and bung a sock on the bit that sticks out. Sorted 😂👍

Regards 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, DerDer said:

Take off stock and place in bag. Put stock back on when at game site.

Take off stock before packing at the end of the day.

Would it be viable?

Take off stock and place in bag. Desperately try to find the pins when you get to site.

Play all day with no stock and the battery taped to the side of the receiver.

Find pins in your pocket when you get home.

33 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Take off stock and place in bag. Desperately try to find the pins when you get to site.

Play all day with no stock and the battery taped to the side of the receiver.

Find pins in your pocket when you get home.

Bonus points if you leave your phone at the site. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.