G&G GC16 gearbox compability

fafnirr

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

4 hours ago, fafnirr said:

Thank you for your answers, guys. I ask the compability because I tried my G&G gearbox on my other m4 and it does not fit. I believe it uses a specna arms like gearbox.

Specna are also pretty standard V2.

Rather than asking on assumption, why not ask, will gearbox X swap with gearbox Y ?

Somebody is bound to know. Saves us guessing then as well.

• Supporters
21 hours ago, Ebeneezer Goode said:

The V2 was designed for use in AR15/M4/M16s so should fit any AR15 style reciever.

I like you, you're funny!

18 hours ago, fafnirr said:

Thank you for your answers, guys. I ask the compability because I tried my G&G gearbox on my other m4 and it does not fit. I believe it uses a specna arms like gearbox.

OK, but what make is your "other M4"?

It's an Evolution Ghost XS EMR Carbontech ETS II. GC16 and this one cannot switch their gearboxs. And I ask Evolution customer service and they replied SA gearbox will fit.

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

I like you, you're funny!

OK, but what make is your "other M4"?

It's an Evolution Ghost XS EMR Carbontech ETS II. GC16 and this one cannot switch their gearboxs. And I ask Evolution customer service and they replied SA gearbox will fit.

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, fafnirr said:

Makes sense, they have the same OEM.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.