Spartan Airsoft CQB, Fundraising event for Hero Paws. April 8th

Taynesworld

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Ladies & Gents, The team at Spartan Airsoft CQB are putting on a fundraising event supporting Hero Paws.  Here's a little bit of what Hero Paws do.

https://heropaws.org.uk/about-us

So to support this fantastic charity, we are running a special fundraising event at Spartan CQB in Chippenham on the 8th of April, here's a low down of what will happen during the event. 

We are lucky enough to have met with an EX UKSF Operator recently who has kindly offered up some of his time to come in and support us & hero paws by giving a informative talk along with a Q&A session to the players attending. Obviously can't go into to much detail but we think this will be a pretty exciting and informative experience for people in the Airsoft community. 

For the the remainder of the day we will be running a limited numbers game day. For us this is something we see very rarely at our site and would give players more of an opportunity to explore the site and move around a bit more freely which we promise will be a awesome experience. 

So if you guys are interested make your way over to our Facebook page and shoot us a message regarding the event. Prices are £30pp and all proceeds will be going directly too Hero Paws.

Booking - Message the team over on the link below 
https://www.facebook.com/spartanairsoftcqbuk

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Spartan Airsoft CQB team 

Hero paws poster forums and new.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Taynesworld said:

We are lucky enough to have met with an EX UKSF Operator recently

Was he on the balcony of the Iranian embassy?  I ask because I reckon I've met all 60 of the blokes who were.

1 hour ago, Taynesworld said:

Obviously can't go into to much detail

Sure, sure, opsec, persec, nik nak paddywhack.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great charity, and I hope you blow the roof off the fundraising.

But anyone can (and too many do) claim to be "ex UKSF, obviously can't go into too much detail".

Unless there are names and origin stores attached, eyebrows do tend to get raised after a while.

11 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I reckon I've met all 60 of the blokes who were.

Insert rookie numbers meme here

11 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

But anyone can (and too many do) claim to be "ex UKSF, obviously can't go into too much detail".

Unless there are names and origin stores attached, eyebrows do tend to get raised after a while.

This.

Good luck with the fund raising though, it's always good to see the smaller less well known charities getting some support

Hi guys appreciate your feedback, 100% agree with you this has been thrown around the airsoft community way to often over the years. Unfortunately I can't post this gentleman's CV or anything like that but we are well informed after meeting with this gent that what he's saying is true as we discussed together putting the fundraiser on to support the charity that close to all of the involved parties.

We are hoping this is gonna be a great event for players and hopefully raise as much money as possible. Thanks for your feedback Chaps 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.